the fist that helped god

Start from the beginning

Saitama- "so both".

God- "perhaps."

Saitama- "what now?"

God opened a portal near saitama on the small platform they were on.

God- "go your friends are waiting for you. I shall see you soon 3rd dimensional creature".

As the cosmic energies settled, God extended his consciousness, delicately mending the fractures in the fabric of existence. The multiverse, once shattered, began to reassemble itself under the guidance of divine will, each piece finding its rightful place in the cosmic puzzle.

When Saitama returned to the earth in (MHA verse) everything was the same. Suddenly shit loads of portal opened and every hero that was in the battle came out from them. They all had witnessed what had happened and were in shock and awe to see Saitama standing in front of them.

Genos- "MASTER!!"

Saitama- "oh hey genos"

Blast- "you did it... you killed god!!"

Saitama- "I wouldn't say killed, he helped me built the multiverse back and restore it but anyways we won right?"

Endeavour- "that is correct however a lot of destruction was caused and lost of civilians and hero died including Garou".

Saitama just froze for a second before he could respond- "where is he..."

Midoriya- "Mr Saitama I don't think you're ready for thi-"

Saitama ignored him and walked up to a blanket which had a person under it. The blanket was bloody and next to it was a young blond girl with an old man.

Saitama- "Garou..."

Melissa turned back to see Saitama staring at the blanket.

Blast- "he sacrificed himself during his fight with those servants."

Saitama- "bring the other Garou here."

Blast- "W-WHAT?!"

Saitama- "open a portal right now".

Blast- "I'm sorry caped Baldy, I'm afraid I can't do that".

Saitama- "why is that".

Blast- "bringing the other Garou here would cause them to fuse with each other."

Saitama- "that's the whole point. Garou can live again".

Blast- "or he could stay dead."

Saitama- "what do you mean?"

Bang- "Blast, he is right bring that Garou here".

Blast- "I will not let any of you revive Garou, he is a God level threat, and his presence can kill everyone, who knows he might even become the fist of God or GOD".

Saitama- "do it or I will make sure you won't see another second of this world".

He threatens him to which he is unfazed. Blast fires his Dimension Cannon towards Saitama but the He quickly dodges the projectile.

Saitama- "so you chose death."

a portal then appears above Saitama and transports him to where Blast is followed by a powerful punch from Blast called Gravity Knuckle straight into Saitama's face to which Saitama easily tanks.

Saitama's legs tense slightly, and he suddenly appears in front of Blast. Blast tries to kick Saitama; only for Saitama to flash step behind him. As Blast turns to face Saitama, Saitama's punch hurls towards him. Blast experiences impending death and can do nothing about it. Saitama stops his fist just before it hits Blast, and all the force of the blow seems to travel around blast.

Saitama- "you're pathetic."

Blast just stares in fear and shock as Saitama almost killed him.

Blast- "fine I'll revive Garou but if he turns evil, it is your responsibility to take care of him.

He said as he opens a green portal above Garou. This portal was able to revive anyone from death and heal them. In Garou's case it first began to regrow his arms which were cut off. Then replaced his organs with new ones and fresh blood. It finished with his stomach closing and him fully healed. All they were waiting for now was for Garou to open his eyes.

The heroes walked and surrounded Garou. By his side was Melissa who had been tearing the entire time and Midoriya alongside Class 1-a.

Melissa Could hear Garou's heartbeat starting to pound more and more until he opens his eyes.

Garou- "where am I?".

The Heroes Cheered as melissa and Class 1-a hugged Garou tightly.

Garou- "OI YOU BRATS CALM DOWN I'M HERE NOW!!".

Melissa- "promise me you won't leave me ever again".

Garou blushed slightly as he nodded. He stood up to see every hero celebrating their victory. Saitama walked over to Garou.

Saitama- "glad you're back."

Garou- "Baldy did you kill him..."

Saitama- "no but he helped me recreate everything".

Blast- "now that your alive hero hunter, are you going to come back to your earth or stay here?".

The class 1-a just waited for an answer and were anxious.

Garou- "I think I'll... stay".

The Loud cheers of the students could be heard from miles away.

Blast- "very well... if you ever cross to the path of evil know that me and my team will eliminate you hero hunter".

Garou- "jeez get over it old guy".

Blast opened portals and waited for all the S class Heroes to leave the dimension. The S class Heroes said their goodbyes to the pro heroes as they all entered the portal.

Saitama just waited.

Garou- "aren't you gonna go back?"

Blast, Genos along with Bang and Bomb were waiting for Saitama.

Saitama- "I think I'll stay here".

Garou's eyes widened slightly in confusion- "why?"

Saitama- "this place is peaceful compared to our world. Plus, I haven't got anything left back home."

Genos's eyes raised in a sorrow way.

Genos- "you sure master?"

Saitama- "I learned is that the weak needs strong people, there is plenty of strong guys back at home, including you." Saitama pointed at genos with a smile.

Genos- "b-but I still have so many things to learn from you!".

Saitama- "there isn't genos. You're already strong enough to save others and yourself."

Genos- "master..."

Genos ran towards Saitama as he hugged him tightly while crying.

Genos- "I'll never forget you."

Saitama smiled as he returned the hug.

Saitama- "take care genos".

He said as genos removed the hug and entered the portal.

Genos- "master Saitama you taught me many things but the most important one was to be on your friend's side, goodbye."

Blast- "fine then if anything happens Garou can make a portal and bring you back to city Z or anywhere." He said as he entered the portal but before he left, he said one thing. "Goodbye one punch man" with that him and the other S class Heroes went back to their universe.