confronting the past

After Aizawa left the dorm, Garou went to the living room to keep a watch. After all, he was responsible for their safety. Garou sat on one of the dining tables and began using his phone or whatever. Midoriya was keeping his cool but still completely shocked from the fact that Garou was from another universe.

Midoriya saw Bakugo giving him a signal to whether to confront him or not which Midoriya nodded. Midoriya knew it wouldn't go good since everyone were there, but he knew everyone had to fond out sooner or later.

Bakugo- "so Mr Garou, you never said anything about yourself." Bakugo said with a serious face

Garou- "I'm from a village in a countryside of Japan. Happy Pomeranian?" Garou said with a grin as he continued to scroll through his phone.

Everyone was kind of suspicious of what was happening, so they remained silent to see what will come.

Todoroki- "what's the name of your village Mr Garou?" Todoroki said trying to back up Bakugo.

Garou raised his eyebrow as he was a bit surprised to see them trying to make him talk so he just replied "Yoshino". (it's an actual village in Japan btw)

Todoroki- "are you sure?" Todoroki said as he slowly got up.

Garou had a feeling that these two were trying to figure out if he's from another universe or not. He knew he had to play it cool in order not to get busted.

Garou- "what's with you two now huh?" Garou said as he chuckled.

Uraraka and Tsu had a feeling something was about to happen, so they asked what was going on.

Uraraka- "uhm... deku-kun what going on?"

Midoriya- "don't worry" he said with a serious expression as he turned his face towards Garou. "Mr Garou, we heard your chat with Mr Aizawa in the room there is no point in hiding".

Garou- "wtf are you brats on about" he said as he was sweating a little bit. "I never had a chat with the caterpillar anyway" Garou answered trying to brush it off.

Bakugo- "if you don't tell us the truth, we'll tell everyone what happened". Bakugo said as he pointed at the rest of class 1-a.

Sero- "Bakugo what are you talking about?"

Kirishima- "yeah your fricking me out dude"

Garou's expression turned completely serious as he got up and took a deep breath. "if you brats say another word I will make you bleed inside out." He said in a threatening way.

Midoriya- "NO! we heard everything and we deserve to know the truth. Mr garou where are you from?"

Garou knew if he did tell them the truth behind his past, they would all fear him and get away from him and leave him to dust. "Will you all promise not to freak out and tell anyone" Garou asked calmly.

everyone "YES!"

Garou- "I... uhh... *sighs* I am from another universe".

Garou began explaining his entire life story of how he was bullied, the ambitions for monsters, his master bang, his rampage and him being the hero hunter. He explained what his world was like, monsters instead of villains, a corrupted hero association who only cared about rankings. His monster transformation, (not cosmic fear mode) how he was defeated by the perfect hero aka caped Baldy. He told them every single aspect of his life throughout the show.

Garou- "and so instead of going back in time in my own universe I travelled to another universe which is here..."

Everyone was tearing from hearing Garou's background and him wanting to change his path.

Midoriya- "Garou... I'm sorry for making you say it all. I really am." Bows.

Garou- "its fine but don't tell anyone about what happened tonight okay?"

Everyone- "RIGHT!"

Garou- "now go to your room before it's too late".

Everyone left the living room to their own room. As for Gorou he received a call from Aizawa. Garou picked up the phone.

Aizawa- "Garou! It's me Aizawa, listen closely the league of villains are planning to kidnap Dr shield's daughter so he can work for them. They are going to stay at UA, make sure you protect them with your life. We are going to keep them safe so the league of villains doesn't make destruction weapons"

Garou- "caterpillar wtf! WHEN ARE YOU COMING THEN!" Garou shouted at the phone completely pissed at the info he just received. Protecting a class was a hard thing let alone protecting 2 scientist who are going to get kidnapped by some villains.

Aizawa- "probably the end of the week".

Garou- "GODDAMMIT TODAY IS MONDAY". Aizawa hanged up the phone as Garou was screaming.

To be continued...

(sorry for this chapter being shorter, i'll make sure the next one has more than 2000 words)