'Of all people she's the last person I'd expect that from. I mean there's no way shes telling the truth she's just trying to get into my head...

But it still felt kind validating...

We stood in silence for a while not saying a word until that sit was broken but the sound of a door clicking open.

Turing I watched as oj Heathed it open pushing the snow that has gathered infront of it.

Glancing back to where taco was previously stood i was shocked to be met with no one,she'd completely disappeared,all that was left was a small bow tie on the floor, not only that t but the body of the person who'd attacked me was gonna aswell.

"Hey balloon I'm back! Sorry I took so long"oj siad tiredly as he ran over to me.As soon as he began to make his way over I reached down and grabbed the bow tie hiding it.

I decided it was best not to tell oj about what had happened,I didn't want him worrying plus he hated taco and would surely be upseat that I had talked to her.

"Hey oj.. so how's everything go" I shifted  uncomfortably, I mean surely everyone hates me even more now.

"Everything has cooled down a bit and there ready to see you again" he said in a reassuring voice though I wasn't fully convinced.oj seemed to notice this and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"Hey it'll be fine I promise, if anything goes wrong me paper,nickel and tube will be there to help ok?"
I looked up at him as he said this his face was relaxed and calm, I took a breath and nodded.

"Ok I'm ready to go in now"I said with a small smile.

We walked back to the door as it looked over me, sure I told oj I was ready but in all honesty I really wasn't.the door swung open and we stabbed inside.

Immediately everyone turned there attention from paper,nickel and test tube over to me and oj.

(I just wanna quickly clarify the robin from earlier has been with nickel since balloon left the hotel)

Ojs pov:

As I led balloon back into the hotel everyone immediately began to stare at us,this didn't bother me much but I could tell by him flicking his tail anxiously that balloon was uncomfortable.

I turned and glanced paper who was gesturing for us to come over,giving him a small wave we walked over to him ,nickel and test tube who were stood at the front of the lobby.

"Hey balloon you alright" paper said giving balloon a reassuring smile.god I love it when he does that he's so caring and- wait I'm getting distracted.

Balloon nodded in response to papers question then nickel turned to the crowd with a angry look on his face.

"Alright go on you lot" he demanded in a serious voice witch was off for sarcastic little nickel.

The crowed sheff led and murmured then almost in unison some saying it a bit earlier than others some a bit late they all spoke "sorry balloon..."

It was kinda refreshing to hear that from them, I mean sure I want the one they were apologising to but still it felt good to hear it. Balloon seemed pretty happy with this apology his wings did a small flutter sending a few loose feathers flying.then test tube spoke up,

"Well there's someone who owes a particular apology!" She said giving someone in the crowd a glance and that someone was light bulb! She walked over still her pretty cherry self but a sense of shame in her face.

"Uhm- sorry for grabbing your wing I was just exited." She said to balloon kicking shuffling in her feet slightly.

Balloon seemed slightly surprised then smiled "oh! No it's ok you just scared me a bit!" I could tell it was probably more the just a scare but decided not to say anything.

I looked over to test tube who seemed satisfied with the apology from lightbulb giving her a small thumbs up and she walked back over to paintbrush, everything went quiet for a moment.

Then I had an idea!

That's the chapter over I didn't really know how to end this chapter so we're just leaving it on that.

If I can I'll try post earlier than next weekend but I can't be sure that I'll be able to so expect the next chapter sometime between now and next weekend.

Hope you're enjoying so far.