Stalked And Kidnapped By My Ex

Rainbow Dash dated someone who wasn't exactly nice to her and anyone. Her ex would never let her go out to hang out with her friends, text, she was being controlling. It got to a point where Rainbow Dash couldn't take it anymore and broke up with her. Her ex was Lightning Dust.

Lightning Dust: "You're breaking up with me? After everything?"

Rainbow Dash: "Yes. I can't take it anymore. You're a horrible person to me and everyone around you"

Lightning Dust: "One of these days I'll get you back one way or another"

Rainbow Dash left and went to stay with her friend Pinkie Pie. It was a huge weight off her shoulders and was super relieved. Though Pinkie Pie did her best to cheer up Rainbow Dash which successfully worked. From then on, Rainbow Dash was back to her self again and carried on with her life like normal. Soon after, Lightning Dust tried talking to her like old friends which Rainbow Dash made very clear she wasn't interested and did her best to ignore her.

Lightning Dust: "Dashie why are you ignoring me?"

Rainbow Dash: "Can you leave me alone please?"

Lightning Dust: "I just want to talk thats all"

Applejack: "Ya heard her, leave her alone"

Lightning Dust: "Pfft whatever. See you later~"

Lightning Dust winked at Rainbow Dash who gagged. It made her friends chuckle and they too also cringed at that.

Pinkie Pie: "She's obsessed for sure"

Rainbow Dash: "Oh yeah totally. She needs to take hint and move on like I did"

Rarity: "She is how do I say it? Psycho?"

Rainbow Dash: "I can think of alot of things Rarity. I'm gonna go to soccer practice. I missed that sport so much"

Applejack: "C-can I watch Dash?"

Rainbow Dash smiled and nodded her head and headed to soccer practice. Applejack looked flustered and Rarity teased her.

Rarity: "Someone is smitten kitten"

Applejack: "No ahm not"

Pinkie Pie: "You totally are. Applejack and Rainbow Dash sitting in the tree, Kissing"

Applejack's face turned red. From the corner of the hall, Lightning Dust watched them and got incredibly jealous.

Rainbow Dash was out on the field getting ready and her teammates welcomed her back. When she dated Lightning Dust, she made her quit soccer. She would wonder to herself, why didn't she dump her sooner?

Flash: "Rainbow Dash you're back"

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Flash, it's good to be here again"

They started practice and Rainbow Dash almost forgotten what the feeling felt like. She noticed Applejack was watching and waved and Applejack waved back as she was sitting on the bleachers which faced the field so there was a clear view. She heard an odd sound. A snap. Like a camera. She looked around but didn't see anyone with a phone out or a camera.

After soccer practice ended, Rainbow Dash was tired out but still enjoyed every second of it. She was approached by none other than Lightning Dust who hugged her from behind.

Rainbow Dash: "What now?"

Lightning Dust: "You were awesome out there Dash"

Rainbow Dash: "Look I really would appreciate it if you could leave me alone and move on"