12(The preparation Part 2)

Začít od začátku

"Goodnight you all."

Pop!

I was finally alone. I went to my bedroom. I think it turned out incredible. I laid down and could finally fall asleep.

Time Skip to morning.

I woke up and casted a tempus. It was 9 o'clock. I was late for breakfast. They are probably looking for me. I apparated to the school dining hall doors. I opened them. They were not in there. Thank goodness. At the moment I do not want to see them. I walked to my seat. I ended up at the end of the tables where the teachers sit. Everyone else was at the other end by the heater. I opened my bag. I got out my homework and started on it. Someone came over and sat next to me. I looked over and saw Neville. He had tears in his eyes and looked like a cute baby.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because of 2 things."

"What are those 2 things?"

"1. Do you think that my crush/mate likes me back?"

"Who is your crush/mate?"

"Theo"

"Oh. My answer is yes. He likes you back. You look over at him all the time and he looks over at you all the time. If someone does not see just by looking at you two that you guys like each other then they are blind. You guys can be really obvious sometimes, just like the golden and silver trio's. I think that it is awesome that you guys are mates. You guys would look cute together."

"Thanks. The second thing is you."

"What about me?"

"Luna and Ginny came in the common room this morning, after going to the Slytherin dorms to say good morning to you, crying because you were not there. Everyone has been looking for you the whole morning. The whole school. Everyone knows about your situation besides Dumb-as-a-door. I am surprised that no one has said anything to them."

"First of all. I did not know that you could be mean. I love the nickname. But I gave it to him first. So I have to get some credit."

"Fine. You can get som-"

"WHERE IS SHE!?" 

My papa came rushing into the room angry. Everyone went silent. No one dared to talk to an angry Family with Veela's, Werewolves, Dog, Cat and other animals. Suddenly Reggie was on top of Sirius's shoulder looking around. I hid my head in Neville's neck. He tried so hard not to laugh. I pinched him. He yelped. Everyone looked over to us. Neville whispered in my ear.

"Do you have an escape plan by any chance? There looking at you like your there dinner."

"Nope say I am someone else."

Tom came over by us and said.

"Is that Madelynn?"

"N-no."

"Then tell her show me her face."

"O-ok. Show your face."

I looked up. 

"Oh ok. Sorry for interrupting. Who has seen her?"

Everyone pointed to Neville. Tom turned around.

"Where is she?"

"I saw her this morning in Diagon Alley."

"Oh ok. Everyone let's go to Diagon Alley. If anyone sees her, send us a Patronus. We will be at our manor."

They left. 

"Thank you Neville."

"Your welcome. That was very hard to lie to him and them or anyone for that matter."