"Ahem." You corrected.

"I mean... A high... luxurus' tower." He grinned.

"Luxurious." You giggled.

"Luxurious." He said bashfully.

"Good job!" You cheered.

The two of you set up four tables in a decent size square, a square big enough for denji to lay down in without his feet touching the edge.

"What's next?" You asked.

"Uh... I never thought that far." He said.

"Our house should have a kitchen. So we can store our gourmet meals." You said.

"Let's eat steak every day." He said softly.
"Yeah." You smiled.
"Never go hungry." He said.
"I'll make you home cooked... delicious curry rice." You gestured to the rice cracker box.

Denji giggled at you, and you grinned ear to ear. You laid a table down on its side north of the box. You pressed it close so it would touch.

"A bedroom, with a wonderful bed soft enough for a king and queen." You smiled.

"Yeah!" Denji barked. "Oh wait! I'll go get it!" He abruptly ran out of the classroom, his heavy footsteps trailing down the hall.

You laughed giddily and got to work. You put three chairs a bit of a ways away from the east side and did the same for the west side. The two outer mkdt chairs were turned with their backs facing the table, the inner modt chair's seat faced the tables; carving out two bedrooms. swinging slowly in an admired trance. He came back within seconds with the rest of the coats he could find, dropping them all down in the center of the room. He picked the driest, fluffiest coats for you and handed them into your arms.

"Thank you, Denji." You whispered shyly.

"No problem." He peered into you with lidded eyes, scratching his head fondly.

You pulled away from his gaze after a short, quiet second, laying your coats down on the eastern side. He began to do the same for his.

"I set up little night stands for us." You pointed at the inner most chair that faced the tables.

"It's great. I love our home, (y/n)." His voice was so tenderly faint, amrouslt warm-hearted. It carried away your woes, but at the same time, it made your heart leap in excitement. He said your first name, and he peered back st you from the corner of his eyes. His pretty lashes fluttered, adoring. Your heart was beating so loud in your chest.

It was even worse, as you could see the gleam in his eye. Something about this meant even more to him than what you would ever know. There was a burning sensation there, deep in his heart that's ang through his eyes.

You felt your guard fade onto nothing. His infectious behavior spread a sunny, beaming smile to your lips. You nodded excitedly, "Mmhm!" You chirped like a song bird.

"What do you think, Denji? Is our home complete?" You bounced to your feet, stepping back to admire the foundation of your work.

"Yeah!" He threw his fist up, stepping back with you.

"Let's throw the tarp!" You said.

You both grabbed one end and threw it over the foundation. As the tarp dropped over it, the bulky appearance started to take its final shape.

It was a fort.
And it was a beautiful home.

A thin, quiet smile spread across Denji's lips.

"It's lovely." You mumbled.