6. The Empress card

Stupid. Idiot. Zero EQ.

Namjoon wanted to say all this words to himself. He really thought he has turned into an idiot.

He thought about the mistake he had done in the morning which makes him regret it in now.

In the morning

BTS has returned to South Korea, after their performance in New York.
The company had decided to give them a short break before starting their schedule.

Just like any vacation, the bangtan boys could be seen invested in their own worlds.

Kim Seokjin, the eldest of the group. The mother of the pack could be seen cooking in the kitchen.

The maknae line are peacfully sleeping in their own rooms after playing games the whole night

Jung Hoseok, the main dancer could be seen groomin his cute pet dog mickey.

Min Yoongi could be seen to properly sleep after completing hellish a schedule

Min Yoongi could be seen to properly sleep after completing hellish a schedule. He must be finally trying to complete his dream of turning into a rock.

Seokjin was cooking in the kutchen wgen he finally noticed something. The fridge was out of stock for banana milk. He realized that if the golden maknae did not find his drink he might turn into a ballistic monkey. Jin could be seen thinking about the solution to the problem. At that time, Namjoon could be seen coming down the stairs.

Seeing Namjoon brought a relief in Jin's heart. He called him. "Namjoon-aah". "Yes Jin hung". Namjoon answered after hearing his call. "Can you go to the convenience store?" Jin said. "Hyung, I can't drive". "Don't be silly, I don't want you to go to jail for damaging public property " Seokjin said gave his famous laugh.

"Hyung Hobi is free. Let him go ". Namjoon said trying to going out. "KIM. NAMJOON. you would be going out". Namjoon gulped and realized that he could not avoid it.

Namjoon swiftly left from there without wasting anytime.

"Joon-ah be careful of the sassaengs".

Jin reminded him, but it was too late.

Namjoon could be seen picking out the banana milk from the aisle. Afterwards he had decided to bring some icecreams for the members. But his peacefullness was ruined by someone.

"Oh my god it is Kim Namjoon. The leader of BTS". Namjoon's face was masked of horror. He realized the mistake he had done by not wearing any masks. Here goes his morning peacefullness.

Now

Namjoon simply payed the bill and hurriedly ran away. The girls also ran after him. "Namjoon-ah wait. Please talk with us". Namjoon really felt like
Calling himself all those profanities he  could not utter.

After finally overrunning the fans for quite some time, he decided to hide in a non-crowded store in the alley. Namjoon could finally breathe for a time.

"Do you want to know your destiny?"Namjoon literary could feel his soul jumping out of his skin. Turning around he came face to face with a old man looking at him. "Who are you?" I am a tarrot card reader.

He felt like he had a met many fake people today, but decide to do it after all he was taking shelter in the man's store.

He sat down and follow the instructions needed for tarrot card reading. The man shuffled the cards and asked Namjoon to pick any card.

Randomly choosing the cards, he waited. The man turned up the cards towards him.

 The man turned up the cards towards him

"You would find the love of your life very soon. The person whom you are faithed to be with. She would be the one who would hold you tight". He felt like laughing for believing once that this could be true. But he was also curious about who could it be.

"Turn another one ". "Ye-yes".

The Empress card

The Empress card. Really now it is a complete bullshit. Now what that I accidentally transmigated in a novel.