Chapter Ten

Sorry guys. I know it's been a while and well I suck for not updating. :( Now, just to warn you this has a bit of a kick to it. It's only a little spicy--anyways, enjoy it! I had a tough time writing it. I was distracted by a lot of different things. But I'm back. Also, check out my other story TICTOC. It's a twilight fanfic but it's not about sparkling skin and romance. I think it's pretty good, check it out for yourself.

Again, sorry it took so long to write it and sorry that this chapter isn't that long.

Keep reading and writing. Stay passionate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Ten: Saving Demigod Aidan

Part I

“I think that we should be safe here for at least a few days.”

Aidan said after slamming the trunk down. Prentiss stared at him dubiously. He’d said the same thing two days ago and a horde of vampires and a few demigods appeared from thin air. They all seemed crazed. Prentiss seemed crazed herself. Being around that many demigods did something to her mind. Had it not been for Aidan carrying her away by force, she would have been someone’s dinner. The thought was appealing in the least bit.

“I don’t care. I’m just ready to get the hell outta these clothes. We all could use a good scrub down.”

All of them had the same ‘travelers’ smell and it wasn’t very pleasant. Besides that, Prentiss was actually getting used to being on the road for ten to sixteen hours a day. Some days were better than others but mostly, it sucked. Prentiss could recall a time that she could walk out of the house and not fear an attack…at least not when she was awake.

When she really thought hard, she remembered the nightmares and constant bleeding and pain. Out of habit, she grabbed her braid and chewed on her bottom lip. She tried not to remember the bad, especially in such a dark time, but she sometimes couldn’t help it.

“Well, this is a new one…and I’m assuming that we won’t be taking long hot showers any time soon right.”

Mingy said reaching for one rusty door knob on the giant abandoned warehouse. It was humongous, old, and moldy. The perfect fortress in disguise.

“Just set up and shut up.”

Aednat said rolling her eyes. Mingy pursed her lips in response but didn’t say anything.

Night came quickly. It was freezing. Prentiss laid on a pile of old, smelly hay. Aednat and Mingy lay next to one another. It must’ve been the cold. Aidan lay on his back, snoring slightly. It was midnight. The moon was shining through the shattered glass windows and the smell of musk seemed to dissipate in the chilly wind that blew over her, making her shiver.

Prentiss closed her eyes in attempt to sleep but she couldn’t. With the three powerful demigods awake, nothing was quite as scary. However, as soon as they were sleeping it felt as if it were only a matter of time before the monsters found her and did as they pleased. Another chill broke out all over her body from both the cold and fright.

But she was tired. Tired of running and being afraid. She was tired of not having enough time to take a bath and eat a full meal. She was tired of being in danger and having to answer to Aidan.

She was tired. Mind. Body. Soul. Tears sprang to her eyes just thinking about the new horrors tomorrow would bring. Her body and mind were already tired.

She needed a break…or at least an escape…for just a little while…

As suddenly as the thought had come on, exhaustion overwhelmed her and she laid back on her stack of smelly hay to sleep. But what Prentiss didn’t realize is that when her consciousness began to fade, something deep within her was awoken, and it was all ready to come out and play…

~~~~

Something heavy pressed against his chest. Aidan opened one of his eyes and then the other in shock. The sleep quickly faded from his body as he looked down at Prentiss laying on top of him, eyes wide open and staring at his face as if it were the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen.

“Uh…Prentiss…”

At the sound of his voice, she smiled and ran her hands up his chest. Her heart pounded and her face was flushed.

“You are so beautiful.”

She said then she pulled his face down and kissed his lips before he could react. Shock filled him up to the brim as he stared at her with his eyes wide open. She on the other hand had closed hers and seemed to be really into the sloppy kiss from the genuine moaning and the swiveling of her hips.

“Whoa, what did we miss?”

Mingy asked as she stood up and stretched while giving Aidan a wink. Aidan pushed Prentiss off of him gently. As soon as she had realized that she was no longer kissing him, she pouted and stood up, then walked unsteadily towards Mingy. Her eyes were wide again as she took in Mingy’s morning beauty. Her thick dark hair framed her face and her beautiful eyes were staring back at her in humor.

“Well what do we have here? She looks like Prentiss…she most definitely smells like Prentiss. But he Prentiss I know wouldn’t be going around kissing demigods.”

Prentiss laughed, tossing her head back in pure delight. The sight startled Mingy for two reasons, one, she looked absolutely insane. And two, she looked absolutely gorgeous. After laughing for a few more moments Prentiss returned her gaze to Mingy and took a few large steps forwards until she was standing face to face with her. The glee from her eyes was gone and replacing it was a lust so potent, Mingy resisted the urge to reach out and take her into her arms and…well…

“I want you.”

Mingy raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Sorry babe, as much as I would like to indulge in your fantasy, I have fantasies of my own.”

Mingy said but couldn’t help the twinge of lust that shot through her from Prentiss words. The girl was a full figured goddess and the smell of her soul could have tempted even the strongest willed demigods. However, the sleeping beauty next to her was more tempting to Mingy’s soul than Prentiss soul was to Mingy. Aednat rolled over. The sun’s rays caught her golden hair at the right angle and in that instant, Mingy was reminded of why she resisted Prentiss in the first place.

Aednat’s dark eyes opened. The first thing she saw was Mingy holding onto Prentiss wrists while laughing as Prentiss attempted and failed time and time again to land a kiss on her. In the meantime, Aidan stared into space touching his lips looking utterly shocked.

“What the hell…”

Aednat asked catching the playing girls attention. As soon as Prentiss laid eyes on Aednat, she stopped playing with Mingy and dropped to her knees to crawl to her with a look of desire in her eyes. Before Aednat could react, she pulled her face down and pressed her soft lips against Aednat’s.

Speechless yet so undeniably turned on, Aednat didn’t waste any time. She rolled over so that Prentiss lay beneath her and deepened the kiss, ignoring the warning words from Aidan and the vicious growls coming from Mingy. The insatiable, roaring hunger returned. Prentiss smelled so good. All she needed was one bite.

Aednat put a hand on Prentiss chest before anyone of the others could react. She felt her demigod take over and the process of draining of spirit energy began. Prentiss gasped at the sensation. She had experienced it before but never had it felt so amazing. Her body jerked and jolted, shook and arched from the pleasure. Her mind whirled at the sensations roaring through her body.

“Aednat!”

Aidan roared before pulling her off by her arms. Prentiss, still convulsing on the ground, was moaning in such an erotic way that Mingy could no longer contain herself. She pounced on her and began to feed as if for the first time. Prentiss immediately responded. Who would have thought that it would be fun to be fed on? Prentiss sure had no clue. She was too busy being afraid…

But she wouldn't be afraid anymore...or at least until she came back.