Chapter 7

Apo : W... what?

Mile hold Apo's hand tightly and started walking inside the company. After they got in, everyone's eyes fell on them and also on their hands. They all got shocked. You can know by looking at their wide shocked eyes.

Apo was feeling shy so, he lowed his head but Mile didn't even give a shit. They went to their office room.

Mile sat on his seat and Apo was just standing where he was. Mile made a sign to Apo to come to him. Apo immediately walked to his boss but when he arrived , he got pulled by a strong hand. He fell on Mile's lap but just sat there comfortably like sitting on a comfortable sofa. Mile kissed his cheek.

Mile : You're so cute, babe.

Apo : Thank you , Phi.

They both started their work while Apo still sitting on Mile's lap.

Afew mins later...

Mile was teasing Apo and Apo making cute pouty lips. They were having their own time but got disturbed by someone. An woman came inside without asking for permission.

Rose : Mile!!!!

(I know she's my imaginary character but still I hate this b*tch)

But when she saw situation, she became speechless. Apo got shocked,so he quickly tried to get off from Mile's lap. But he didn't let him.

Mile hold Apo tightly from his waist, so he can't get off. Apo was blushing hard in Mile's arms. He hid his face in Mile's chest. Rose who was standing there, got shocked.

Rose : Mile? P..pls tell me...,this...is...n..not..what... it's...look..l..like....

Mile : This is what it's look like, Rose. I already have my love. I suggest you to forget me and move on. If you want we can still be friends. But if you cross the limits, I have to break all the relationship with you.

Rose : N...no!! I don't want to be your friend!! I want to be your love! girlfriend!wife! I want to be the mother of your children!!

Mile : Well,too bad. Bc he will be my love, boyfriend,wife and mother of my children. Now, get out. I don't want to see your face ever again.

Rose : B...but..

Mile : I said get out!! From now on,we are strangers. We don't know each other.

Then Rose glarely looked at Apo and ran out from there. After she was gone, Mile took a deep breath to clam himself down and looked at his kitty who was in his chest. He found him crying and got worried.

Mile : Po?!Why are you crying? What's wrong?

Apo : Phi Mile...I..I'm ..sorry.

Mile : For what, babe?

Apo : Bc of me, you let go of her. You lost your best friend.

Mile : Shh,love. Don't worry about her. Since we were kids, she was a damn brat. I never wanted to be friends with her. I became friends with her bc my family had relationship with her family. Forget about her ,ok? She's a nobody.

Apo nodded from his Phi Mile's huge chest. Mile hugged him to calm him down but afew secs later,he found his kitty has fallen a sleep. He giggled and carefully picked him up in bridal style. He layed him down in the sofa.

Then he took off his coat and covered his body. Since Apo's body was smaller than him, his above body part fully covered. Mile leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Then he went back to his seat. Before he continues his work, his phone rang. He answered it.

Mile : Hello?

Angel : Hey, sweetheart.

Mile : Oh, hi mom. Why calling me?

Angel : I just wanna know how is Apo?

Mile : You called for him? You have never called me and asked me like this before.

Angle : I didn't call bc I know how you are. Just tell me where is my son in law?

Mile : He's sleeping on the sofa.

Angel : Did you fuck him again?

Mile : What! No! Mom! Stop asking thing like that! It's other reason.

Angel : What is it?

Mile explained everything to his mom.

Angel : You did the right thing,son. I also didn't like her at first place. Take care of Po,ok?

Mile : Don't worry, mom.

They hung up. Mile looked at the sleeping beauty and smiled.

After 2 hours

It's already lunch time but Apo hasn't woke up yet. Mile went to him and tried to wake him up but still couldn't.

Mile : Babe, it's already lunch time. Wake up now.

Apo : Mhh....five more mins.....

Mile sighed. Then he decided to use his own way to wake him up.

Firstly, he touched Apo's pink lips with his own,then he licked them and started to suck them. Apo moved a little but still hasn't awake yet.

Without his sense, he opened his mouth and Mile used the chance. Mile put his tongue inside and start kissing him deeply. Apo moaned in his mouth.

Apo opened his eyes and saw his Phi kissing him. Apo wrapped his arms around Mile's neck and kissed back. After a while,they got away from each other and looked into each other's eyes deeply.

Apo : Thank you for the lunch, Phi. But now,let's get some real lunch.

Mile : Ok,love.

Then they both got you and bought lunch. Then the day passed.

It's already evening. Most of the workers have already left. Only Mile and Apo were in the office.

Mile : Po, let's go home together.

Apo nodded. They both came out of the company and went to Mile's car.

Apo : Phi, can you drop me to my house?

Mile : Aren't you coming to mine?

Apo : No,I have already came to your home yesterday. If I come everyday,it won't be good,right?

Mile sighed.

Mile : As you wish. But if you need anything,don't forget to call me.

Apo : Ok.

Mile dropped Apo to his house and drove back home. He parked the car and entered his house.

The parents didn't see Apo, so they came and asked.

Angel : Mile, where's Po?

Mile : He said he won't come today. I think he don't feel comfortable when he comes here everyday.

Angel : I see. Hey Mile, how about we go to him Tmr?

Mile : That's a great idea.

Korn : Can I also come?

Mile : You can't come, dad. You have to come.

After their conversation,they ate dinner together and went to their own rooms.

Mile took a shower and went to sleep. Mile was laying on the bed but isn't sleeping.

Mile pov : Yesterday at this time, me and Po were having a great time.

He smiled and fell asleep.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Thank you waiting patiently.
Hope you enjoyed
Love you all
See you in next chapter 💖💖

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖