Chapter 6

Next day morning at 7:25a.m.

Mile was the first one to wake up. When he opened his eyes, he saw his cute assistant still sleeping beside him. He smiled and his eyes fell on Apo's body. He felt so proud of himself.

Then he carefully placed Apo aside from his chest. He went to his bathroom and started his morning routine. After he done, he came out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

He saw Apo was still sleeping. He chuckled and get ready. After that,he went to Apo who was still sleeping on the bed. He kissed his cheek.

Mile : Babe, time to wake up.

Apo : Mhmm...five more minutes...

Mile giggled by the respond. Then an idea popped out in his mind. He placed his lips on Apo's. He started to lick them and suck them. When Apo opened his mouth without his sense, Mile used the chance and put his tongue inside. Mile started to kiss him deeply. Apo also kissed back and wrapped his hands around Mile's neck, deepen the kiss.

Afew secs later, Mile broke the kiss. Apo slowly opened his kitty eyes and looked at Mile.

Mile : Good morning, sleeping beauty. It's time to wake up.

Apo smiled and nodded.

Mile : Take a shower,ok? I have prepared the clothes for you. Get ready and come downstairs.

Apo nodded. After Mile left, Apo stood up to start his morning routine but got a sharp on his back.

He hardly walked to the bathroom and entered. After he done, he wore the clothes Mile prepared for him.

He came downstairs and saw Korn and Mile sitting in the dining table as Angel was preparing the breakfast. He  went to her and said....

Apo : Let me help you, mom.

Angel : No,thanks darling. You must be tired bc of the last night, right? Just take a seat.

Apo blushed when he heard what Angel said.

Apo pov : wait,she knew?! How?!

Then he just took a seat beside Mile. When he sat, he hissed bc of the pain in his ass.

Korn : Are you ok, Po?

Apo : I'm ok, dad. Don't worry.

Korn : Mile?

Mile : Well, you're late. I have already marked him as mine.

Korn : But isn't this too early?

Mile : Oh come on ,dad.

Apo was blushing hard btw this father and son conversation.

Korn : Can he go to work?

Apo : D... don't worry, dad. I'm fine.

Apo felt shy bc of the question. Then they all started to eat breakfast together. They all happily ate while laughing on Korn's jokes.

After they finished, they all helped Angel to clean the table. Apo helped Angel to do the kitchen work. After they done, Mile and Apo decided to leave for the work.

Mile : Mom, dad we'll be leaving now.

Angel : Ok sweetie, take care of yourself and also my baby.

Mile : Ofc mom, don't worry.

Korn : Take care ,son.

Mile : Don't worry , dad bye.

Apo : Bye mom ,dad.

Korn/Angel : Bye son.

Then MileApo came from the house, to Mile's car and drove off to work. In car, both of them were in silent. Mile was the one to break it.

Mile : Po?

Apo : yeah?

Mile : Umm, when I get time, wanna go somewhere?

Apo : If you're ok with that.

Mile : Ofc,I'm ok.

Apo : Ok then.

The silent again came btw them. After a while, they arrived and parked the car. Apo was about to go out but got pulled back by his wrist. Apo looked at Mile with his confused cat eyes. Mile got closer to Apo's face and captured his lips. He licked them and got back. Apo saw there is a smirk on his face.

Then Mile came out from the car and went to Apo's side. He opened the car door for him like a gentleman. He gave his hand for Apo to hold. Apo hold his hand and came out from the car.

After he got out, he immediately let go of his hand. Mile came near him and said....

Mile : Love, why did you let go of my hand?

Apo : Others might see us, Phi Mile.

Mile : So what? I'm was going to announce us anyway.

Apo : W...what?

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

That's all for today my lovely readers 💖.
Thank you very much for waiting patiently.
If you enjoyed,pls leave vote and comment 💖
See you in next chapter 💖

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️

I took too long to update.
I'm sorry 😔
I don't know when will I get to update.
But I'll try my best to update soon.
I just want my readers to wait patiently for me.

Thank you very much 😊 for the support you have given till this day.

Love you all 😘🥰
Have a good day/night
💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️