"They're gone," were the words that flew out of Mike's mouth.

"What the hell are you saying, Wheeler?" Corey asked in a tried tone.

Choosing better than to respond to the attitude in Corey's question, Mike just answered it instead. "Nancy and Jonathan. His car's gone."

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere," Dustin dismissed.

"Gross," Lucas's face screwed up, nose crinkling.

Sam looked at Lucas in confusion, "I thought you said she was dating Steve Harrington?"

"She is," started Dustin with a shrug, "but you never know. Those Byers' have alluring charisma."

"They're not sucking face," Mike said, disgusted about the insinuation. "No way!"

Dustin sighed that his theory was shut down. He asked, "Did they go with the chief?"

"I don't know!"

"No," Eleven replied quietly, though she was loud enough for everyone to hear, causing Sam to send her a perplexed look.

They were all staring at her quietly, wondering how Eleven knew all these things.

It was Corey who broke the silence with, "Damn, this random girl really is a little weirdo."

Sam hit Corey in the shin, gesturing at him with a look that said to shut up.

"Did you see them?" Mike questioned Eleven. "Do you know where they went?"

"Yes."

"Where? Where did they go?" asked Mike immediately, doing a horrible job at hiding his concern for Nancy.

"Demogorgon."

Sam's face dropped, not only in shock, but also in fear for what may happen to Nancy and Jonathan. She wasn't the only one who felt this way, as the members of the Party shared worried looks.

"What the hell does that mean?"

◦☆*★ ━━━━━━ ★*☆◦

"Guys — guys! This is crazy," said Mike, trying to convince everyone they needed to act. "We can't just wait around!"

"In the past couple of hours I've found out dead people are actually alive, alternate dimensions exist, our lab actually opened up a Gate to said dimension, and that dimension has monsters and shit like Demogorgons or whatever the fuck they're called in it," ranted Corey, saying the most he's said the whole night. "You want to throw yourself right into that like an idiot?!"

"Oh, I'm the idiot?!" Mike snapped, wheeling around to Corey. "What have you done, Corey, to help out?! Sit here and make sarcastic comments like you know everything when you've only been tuned in for less than a day?!"

Corey laughed humorlessly, both boys inching close to each other. "Yeah, because if you stopped and thought for five fucking seconds, you'd remember that you're all still fugitives! The only one who can actually leave is me!"

"Then leave!" Mike retaliated. Sam, Lucas, and Dustin were all watching with parted mouths, Eleven looking scared, still on the bleachers. "No one is asking you to be here! Not even your own damn cousin!"

"Okay!" Sam intervened, putting herself between Corey and Mike, pushing them apart. "Guys, stop—"

Corey ignored Sam, laughing humorlessly. "Oh, that's really nice, Wheeler. Nice to hear you don't care I'm basically risking my life for you."