Chapter 8

Chester's pov#
The principal was talking about how he gonna miss the students and all that, then Opal's homeroom teacher steps toy he mic and starts say name, me an Parker wait for Opal's name to be called, we decided to change her last name to Hajiaskari, to match Parkers! I didn't really mind. We then hear her teacher say "Opal Hajiaskari" then we see our baby walk on stage and get her diploma! Me and Parker cheer loud and we see Opal get embarrassed from the stage. We're so happy, she's all grown up!
Parkers pov#
I cheer loudly "THAT'S MY GIRL" as Opal got her diploma and she was so embarrassed. She's so grown but she asked me about a girl and boy she had a crush on. They both asked her to prom and she asked me which one to go with, I told her that she be with anyone until she's 30! I think that's reasonable but Chester said to pick the one that made her happier I didn't like that but said nothing, anyways back in topic, me and Chester sit and wait till the ceremony is done so we can give Opal her present
~Time skip till after the ceremony~
Chester's pov#
"DAD, PAPA! I DID IT! Opal yells as she hugs us in a group hug. " Yes u did sweetheart, we're so proud!" Parker says with a big smile. I hug Opal so tight "p-papa, t-to tight" Opal says, gasping. "O-oh sorry hunny!" I quickly let go. "We got u something! " I hand Opal the gift and she takes it. "Really!"Opal opens the gift, it's a family photo, and there's a card. Opal opens the card and begins to cry. " N-no, really?!" (It was an adoption paper, we have been trying to adopt her for 3 years but it was not working out because we were both boys, but we finally did it) "Your are now officially our daughter!" I say crying, Parker is also crying, Opal runs and hug us, all three of use crying. After we all calm down and get to the car Parker speaks up.
Parkers pov#
"Hey, we're going to a restaurant now, to eat for a celebration, also, since u graduate today, u get to pick the appetizer!" (We usually always get chips because we didn't want Opal to fill up on appetizers, so this is a very nice thing for us to do) "REALLY!" Opal says excited. "Yep" Chester says in a cheerful voice.
~Time skip to when they get to the restaurant and are seated~
Opals pov#
The waiter walks up and ask wat we want for appetizers. "2 mozzarella sticks pls!" The waiter takes the order, asks wat drinks we want and then leaves. Dad seems more nervous than normal, he usually is calm and collected but he's nervous, and papa is rambling like normal, he's talking about the new YouTube video he has planned, they showed me to there YouTube channel and people love me, they also showed the video of me first getting there, I asked them to. I have come a long way, and I have a girlfriend, her name is Madison, she asked me to prom, so did this boy named Daniel, I use to have a crush on him but he can be very mean, he also moved schools. I was gonna tell my parents today, no, now! I'm gonna tell them now! "Hey, papa, dad can I say something? " I ask. They both look at me, waiting for me to respond. "I-im a lesbian, a-and I have a girlfriend, yk the Madison that took me to the prom, it's her" I say very nervous.
Parkers pov#
"What, I said no girlfriends till your 30!" I say, I'm not angry, but I don't want them doing any funny business. "wat your father ment to say is, that's ok, we accept u, I mean, me and your father are both boys! We love u no matter wat" Chester says, hugging Opal, who's very relieved. "Hmp, just no funny business, ok?" I say, looking at Opal with a stern face. "Yes" Opal says smiling
~Time skip to after they get all there food~
Parker pov#
Chester and Opal are laughing then I stand up and garb the small black box from my pocket and tap Chester's shoulder, he looks at me and I get on one knee, opening the box ro reveal the ring that has been in Chester's family since forever. "Chester Beckington,will u make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"
Chester pov#
I feel a tap on my shoulder and see Parker on his knee, I begin to cry, he asks the big question. I stand up and look at him, love and affection in my eyes. "YES, YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" I'm now crying hard, Parker slips the ring on my finger and we kiss passionately, the whole restaurant is clapping  and cheering, while Opal is crying happily.
"This is the best day of my life" we all say at the same time, then we all laugh and continue dinner, I'm holding Chester's hand the hole time.
.
.
.
.
HELLO MY SILLY SALAMANDERS!!! I'M BACK!! THIS IS SO CUTE!! also, sorry for all the time skips, im very lazy, also, I re wrote the other chapters to make them less cringe and I deleted an hate comments! I hope u all reread it!
Word Count:911,
wait?! Wat?! 911, that's crazy!