amelia had side swiped imogen and currently had her in a arm bar, she was so close to yielding because amelia's grip was pretty strong. " i yield "

the elsher girl released imogen and the older girl turned to look at her. " i may have created a monster " imogen said laughing a little. 

both girls walked off the mat and imogen  turned to bodhi and patted his back, " that girl of yours is hella special, protect her " she whispered

bodhi smiled and nodded, " believe me. i will protect her "

the group turned their attention towards garrick and xaden who had taken their shirt's off to spar. they walked over towards violet and rhiannon who were staring at them shirtless, even amelia was staring. 

" stop objectifying our wingleader " liam joked. 

by now even maeve was staring, but i mean could you blame them when they looked like that. 

" is that what we're doing? " rhiannon said not bothering to look away. 

" yeah, i think that's what we're doing " 

imogen and liam laughed, bodhi was looking at amelia who was trying not to stare. 

" if you want to look at someone shirtless, then maybe i just sleep like that from now on " bodhi said teasing amelia. 

amelia blushed at his comment then looked at bodhi who had a smirk on his face. 

" we could just be watching for technique "

" yeah, we absolutely could be " 

amelia quickly looked away as rhiannon caught her staring. 

" i don't know why you are staring. you're boyfriend is hot, leave some for the rest of us " rhiannon said jokingly. 

" i am hot, thank you " bodhi said. 

amelia looked at rhiannon who had a smirk on her face, " while i do agree with the comment, i don't appreciate you calling him hot " she said jokingly about the second part, not the first part because she did agree that bodhi is hot. 

rhiannon was about to say something else, but then the asshat appeared. liam protectively stood at violet's side while amelia was keeping an eye on him. 

" simmer down, mairi. i'm not going to attack your little charge. not when i can just challenge her in a couple of weeks and accidentally snap here scrawny neck in front of an audience " jack says folding his arms across his chest. 

" tell me, though, you are getting tired of playing the nursemaid, aren't you? " his friend from first wing offers him a slice of orange that he's eating and jack shoves his hand away at the wrist. " get that noxious shit away from me. do you want me to end up in the infirmary? "

amelia snorted and stood next to violet, " i want you in the infirmary, maybe you should eat that orange " she smirked winking at jack. 

" fuck off, elsher or i'll kill you right here " jack said. this set bodhi and imogen off, they both gave him death glares.