"Is there something wrong Kemuri?" I ask her, wondering why she's so interested in my phone. 'There's nothing really on it...Maybe it's because she'd never had one?' 

She continues staring for a bit before looking at me and shaking her head. I shrug it off before smiling again. "Do you want to see a video I took or one from online?" She shrugs her shoulders before looking down to her lap. 

'Hmm, I think I'll show her one that I took, I just have to find a good one!' I start looking through my gallery, trying to find my favorite video. 

~Y/n POV~

I furrow my brows as I look down at my lap. 'Ugh! My head hurts!' That photo. The kids in it seem so familiar to me, but I've never seen them before! It's agitating! Why does this keep happening?? 

I vaguely shake my head and look back at Midoriyas' phone, watching what he's doing. I hear Eri talking to Mr. Aizawa beside us, saying how excited she is to be out and how she 'can't wait to go to the school festival'. In all honesty, I forgot about that. 

"Here it is!" Midoriya suddenly blurts out, making me flinch and back away from him. 'Damn, he's loud! That hurt my ear!' The sudden movement made my torso hurt as I grabbed it. 

"Ah! I'm sorry Kemuri!" I shook my head and waved him off. I took a deep breath before looking back at him, moving a hand to his 'phone', signaling to him to play the 'video'. 

He awkwardly smiles. "O-oh! Yeah!" He clicks the triangle at the bottom of the screen and the 'video' starts playing. I watch intently as the screen shows the bright colors. 'Woah...This is pretty cool!' All might pops onto the screen, saying a few words before he starts to fight a villain. 

The video ends after around 3 minutes. Midoriya chuckles as he moves the phone back to him. "Looks like you liked the video!" He says with a smile on his face while he looks for another. I nod to him, 'I..I want to watch another one! That looked so cool!' 

Midoriya finds another video and turns the phone over to me, playing the video. Halfway through the video, he subconsciously moves closer to me with neither of us noticing, trying to get a better view of the video. 

~Aizawa POV~

I ruffle Eri's hair as I look back over to Midoriya and Kemuri. They seem, close? 'That took a lot less time than I thought it would for them to get along. I guess Midoriya always had a welcoming aura to him. It's annoying, but I guess it works.' I somewhat smile as I look back over to Eri. 'It's good though. As much as I want to keep Eri and Kemuri together, I know that can't happen all the time. Having someone her age talk to her, it's a step closer to her living a normal life..' 

I watch as Eri climbs onto the bed and makes her way over to Kemuri. She sits next to Kemuri, watching the video with the two teenagers. 

'And having Eri trust Midoriya made it a lot easier for Kemuri to open up. Hypothetically, if Eri communicates with more people like Midoriya, she'll introduce them to Kemuri. I guess the school festival will be a good opportunity for both of them.' 

~TimeSkip~
~Half an Hour Later~

I look at my watch to see it already says 5:35. I sigh as I put my hands on my knees, lifting myself up. The sound of my movement catches the attention of all three kids in front of me. "It's half past 5, so it's time for dinner." Midoriya looks at me and nods, turning off his phone and standing up from the chair. 

I see Kemuri looking at Eri in confusion. She grabs her notebook and starts to write. 'What does "half past 5" mean?' 

"I think that means it's 5:30," Eri turns around to look at me, "right Mr. Aizawa?" I nod my head and she turns back to Kemuri, nodding her head. Kemuri smiles under her mask, her eyes slightly scrunching as she does so, the only confirmation that she's able to, as she pats Eri's head.