Part 1, We have to tell somebody.

"Cary.. let's face it, We're never gonna find Shawn."

"But Topanga! We have to find him, It's been years Topanga since we last saw him.., I miss him and I know that you miss him too!" Cary pointed a finger at her.

Topanga looked down at the accused finger that was aimed at her.

"Okay, First off, Let's not point fingers, it's rude." Topanga looked up at Cary who just curled his finger up shyly before bringing it back to himself.

"Second, Yes I do miss Shawn but you panicking isn't gonna help us find him, is it?"

Cary pouted, "I guess not.."

He mumbled like a five year old being scolded by his mom.

"Thought so. Now, was there any place Shawn wanted to see? Like travel too?"

Cary thought for a moment, hand under his chin in a thinking position.

"Hm... Well.." Cary said as he pretended that he had a beard, Topanga looked at him expectingly.

"I got nothing."

Topanga groaned, "Cary!"

"Well sorry!! I really don't!" Carey lifted his hands up in a "getting arrested" type form but more higher.

Topanga glared at him.

"Whatever.." She said as she looked away from him.

"..Cary do you think he's hurt? Or lost somewhere..? Afraid and alone..?" Topanga asked, worry slowly starting to set in her voice.

"..Or he's alright, I mean, He's Shawn Hunter for crying out loud! Everybody fears him, plus he done this before Topanga, I'm sure he'll come back to us soon, we just have to give it some time." He reassured her as he also put a hand on her shoulder.

"See? Now how easy was that." Topanga looked back at him with crossed arms.

Cary raised an eyebrow, "what was easy..?" He looked around before his eyes landed on her again.

"You not panicking."

Cary removed his hand from her shoulder as he processed what she said.

"Huh.., I guess your right." Cary said, Topanga Smiled.

"Of course I am, I'm always right."

"That you are!" Cary praised her.

"And so, with that being said, I think we should tell a teacher or an adult like your parents about this."

Cary looked a bit surprised and worried,

"..Really? You wanna tell my parents about Shawn being missing?"

"Yes and it doesn't necessarily have to be your parents but it's the right thing to do plus he would do the same thing for you, with some convincing.. of course."

"...yeah, guess your right, he would do that." Cary frowned,

"Alright,-" He nodded before continuing,

"-Let's tell an adult."