8

They literally got there in ten minutes. On the dot.

Minho walked out, looking really nice. Jisung smiled when he saw him and he ran to hug him.

Minho smiled at this and hugged him back, resting his head on Jisung shoulder, and holding his waist.

"Wow. Making us third wheel" Hyunjin teased the two.

"Don't act like you two aren't dating" Minho teased back laughing. He didn't deny it.

Seungmin rolled his eyes before starting to walk away from the group, but he felt someone grab his hand. It startled him, but the grip wasn't a hard grip, and the boys hands were soft. it was Hyunjin obviously. Seungmin turned around to look at Hyunjin.

"what"

"why are you trying to leave?" he asked, a little confused.

"i don't like third wheeling. can we go?" Seungmin admitted.

"come on you two! we gotta go!" Hyunjin yelled out to the two boys hugging and giggling.

quickly, the two ran over to the other two boys, hand in hand.

soon they had arrived at the mall and Seungmin had an idea.

"Guys, what if i went blonde?" he asked the three boys

Jisung gasped. "YES OH MY GOD. YOUD LOOK SO FINEEE UGH" he giggled.

Seungmin giggled with him. Hyunjin looked at Seungmin.

"What sort of blonde?" he asked.

"Go dirty blonde" Minho said

"i was actually planning on dirty blonde. i like the look of it." Seungmin replied. "Wanna get your hair done with me Hyunnie?"

Hyunjin blushed at the nickname. "Oh. Sure!" He said. The two boys excitedly hurried off to the hairdresser, while Minsung went to different clothing stores.

"Do you take walk ins?" Seungmin asked the young cashier.

"Oh yes we do! In fact, most of our clients cancelled today because Tiger JK is having some signing.

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin.

"Jisung is going to kill me" he said. Him and Hyunjin then burst out into laughter.

"Do you guys want to go and sit at these two seats?" She asked, pointing at the two open seats next to each other.

"Oh! Okay!" Hyunjin replied before taking Seungmins hand and walking over to the seats.

They both sit down in silence, Hyunjin scrolling on his phone.

"Should I cut my hair shorter? Or let it be, kinda like a mullet sorta thing." Seungmin asked Hyunjin, playing with his hair.

"GROW IT OH MY GOD PLEASE" Hyunjin replied.

"And, I'm not going to ask you what I should get, because I already chose. I'm cutting my hair short again-" he got cut off

"NO" Seungmin yelled, louder than expected.

"why not?"

"Because! It's pretty like that! And it's soooo soft"

"Just because I'll be cutting my hair doesn't mean it won't be soft anymore. I promise. ANYway, I'm cutting it short, and dying it like a red-purple sort of colour." Hyunjin said.

"Actually- yeah. You'd really suit that to be honest." Seungmin said.

The barber came out and asked the two boys what they wanted. As the stylists were working on the boys, they were making conversation. They worked on Hyunjin for about 30 minutes before he was done, but because Seungmin was getting a whole head bleach and a natural tone, he took around three hours. It got to the point where the two other boys came to the hairdressers and ended up falling asleep on the waiting seats.

The hairdresser started blow drying and styling his hair. And then it came to pay. Hyunjin had stayed awake so they could pay together, which they did. But Hyunjin didn't get a good look at Seungmin until they got outside the salon.

"Look at me, Seungmin" Hyunjin said, making Seungmin swing his head around to look at the older boy.

"What's up"

Hyunjin didn't reply. He just smiled.

"What- does it look bad?" Seungmins oblivious ass asked.

"You're so pretty, Seungmin." Hyunjin said, making the younger boy blush.

"I'm... gonna wake up those two." He replied, looking at Minho and Jisung.

He then ran over to the two and he blocked Jisung's nose which woke him up and make him cough.

"DUDE WHAT THE- oh my god you look so hot." Jisung said.

Minho woke up and looked at Jisung.

"More than me?" Minho teased.

"WELL- HES MY BEST FRIEND MIN-"

"I see how it is" Minho fake sniffled.

"Come onnnn let's just go" Seungmin whined.

Hyunjin was laughing at the boys. Until he got an idea.

"Wait Seungmin!" He yelled at the boy

Seungmin turned around with a concerned look on his face. "What's up, Jinnie?" He asked

"What if I got a piercing?" Hyunjin smirked

A/n
This is much shorter than any of my other chapters, and it's also a filler. I'm so sorry it's so short but I hope you enjoyed the minsung I threw in there a bit. Anyway. I've had massive writers block and I know for a fact that this chapter sucked actual shit. Y'all had to wait 6 days for this monstrosity 💀💀

I'm also thinking about making another story too. I would let y'all in on my ideas, but I'll let y'all wait.