First day at school

You wake up early and get ready for school you look out your window to see Roddick...sleeping... "Oh-" You get the clothes that you prepared from yesterday, you go downstairs and see your mom and older sister sitting at the table "omg olive what are you doing here" you run over and hug her " I am visiting for 2 months wile dad goes I don't even know were" she says, after breakfast you walk back to you room this time rodrick is up and no clothes I mean he has boxers but yk  "holy shit" you whisper "what is it?" Olive sneeks behind you "AHH" "jeez nothing" you say out of breath

Olive looks to what you were looking at " ooo holy shit you have a crush" "what no I dont know what you are talking about" "yeah sure" she leaves your room

*time skip to when a your about to leave*

You go to walk out the door when a white van with spray paint on it stops really aggressively in front of your house "jeez" you say under your breath "YO Y/N GET IN" "oh ok" you get in and see 2 kids in the back with no seats- "uh rodrick" "yes?" "What about them" you say wile looking back "uh I dont know, they are fine"

 "rodrick" you say in a stern but soft tone wile staring at him and griping his arm to make him not drive "uh yeah" he says a little flustered "no", " what do you mean no?" "Your not driving that aggressive with kids in the back" "fine" 

TIME SKIP KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THE SCHOOL PART 

You get to the middle school to drop Greg and his friend off then drive over to the high school, your first day was fine you had every class with Rodrick and sat with him for lunch no one picked on you or threw carrots at your head (true story btw) 

Roddick tells you he will bring you home so you get in his van, but wile you walk over to his van you feel people staring you look over and there is what looks to be a popular boy say to his friends "look at the tits on her" and you get uncomfortable and get in rodricks van "oh wtf she could do so much better, like be with me" his friends laugh.

"What's wrong?" Rodrick says, you put your knees to your chest and cover your self with rodricks hoddie,"just boys yk?" you say with your head on your knees "do I need to kill someone?" He says "oh god rodrick, I mean I wouldn't stop you but you don't need to haha" "good I am glad your ok" rodrick runs over a huge thing of soda that was perfectly facing to boys and it got all over them "haha that works to I didn't even know that it was there" he says looking in the rear view mirror seeing the boys flip him off.

you get to your house and he stops the van and gets out and so do you, but you kinda forgot you were wearing his sweatshirt, it was a black zip up with löded diper in white paint on it

You go into your house and you sister immediately notices the hoddie, the van, and the kid, she waits in till you are both in your room so you wouldn't get in trouble with your mom  

"Sooooooo who's hoddie you got?" She says the second you close the door "huh?" You look down "oh god, DONT tell mom please" you say," I won't but are you to dating? " she says invested  "no" 

"Oh well that's boring" 

"Oh shut up you don't have a boyfriend either"

"I am a lesbian dumbass"

"WHAT YOU ARE" 

"you didn't know that-" 

"NO I JUST THOUGHT YOU REALLY HATED HAVING GUY FRIENDS OR SUM" 

"Keep you damn voice down mom doesn't need to know"

"Fineee but I am so happy, so do you have a girlfriend" 

"No, anyways, how was school?" 

"Fine, what's you type?"

"Drop it, thats good" 

"Fine" 

"Moms coming hide the hoddie" you quickly take off the hoddie and you mom opens the door "Rodrick is here to see you y/n" "oh ok" 

Your mom goes back down stairs "I will leave you and him alone have funnn" olive says wile winking.

"Uh hey y/n" 

"Hey"