𝐂𝐡. 15

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 (Kaliah) 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I looked down at my iPhone and exhaled smoke.

Bruh, this my seventh time calling this girl. Guess I'll try the chat.

I don't even roll my eyes like that cause that's girly to me, but I did just now

Tf he gotta be high for right now, and I'm
irritated.

"Really bro?" I said turning back to Smoke.

he shrugged and continued pearling his wood, and Kai shook his head next to him.

i clicked Meech's name and it began to ring

"sup Millz" he answered.

"what her lo saying?" i asked without hesitating.

"says she's at the beach?" he said it a question.

i adjusted in my seat, "send it"

"bet... aye man scoop me!" he yelled into the camera before i nodded and hung up.

i backed out of the trap and picked up speed down the street towards Meech's.

___________________________________________

we pulled into the parking lot and next to Sosa's car.

we got out as the sun began to rise and we scanned the beach for signs of life.

hues of pink and blues blanketed the white sand and my eyes caught sight of a neon pink tucked
behind an array of rocks.

as we got close i stopped quickly on my heels and put out my arm to stop the boys behind me.

i looked down to see Sevyn tucked under Sosa's arm, both rising and falling in rhythm.

"awww" smoke said, blushing and eyes low from the high.

"tis romantic" said kai.

"uh uh." meech rushed over to their side & kicked the pool, rocking them awake.

"𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗗𝗦! 𝗠𝗙'𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗!" he hollered over them.

i started snickering and i could hear kai and smoke joining in behind me.

sevyn and sosa sat up with their faces twisted. trying to adjust to the moment.

sevyn checked her phone & sosa did the same.

"shit" they said in unison.

they looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"oh. ok... imma be in the car. since shit funny." meech said turning back to my car.

"she coulda been in a ditch. hell, in RUSSIA. sold for her body!" meech fussed to himself as he stomped away.

kai and smoke jogged after him barely hiding the laughter.

i stood their quietly as sevyn and sosa packed their things.

"first and ONLY pass for something like this Scooter." i said in a stiff tone.

she looked up and we locked eyes.

then i looked over at Sosa.

we locked eyes as well.

" we were all worried..." i trailed off.

"you know how i feel about that..."

"yeah i do... im sorry kaliah" she said.

i could hear the sincerity in her voice.

"me too." sosa stepped up.

"my intention wasn't to take her somewhere she wouldn't be able to be contacted. didn't know the beach would lose service. i know this is new for you bro." he said looking me in my eyes in the same manner i did him.

i smirked, and dapped him up.

"im learning..." i stated.

i smiled, turned on my heels, and started walking back to my car...

𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰...

------------------------------------------------

𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 😭 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾?

𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗐/ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌. 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒?

- 𝓈𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓂ℴℴ𝒸𝒽 💋