𝒄𝒉. 13

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I laid on my bed in a fitted black top, with a brown bathing ape across the front, some khaki biker shorts, black tube socks, and tan yeezys.

I laid in the dark and watched my ceiling flash like it was getting ready to storm and pour down rain.

Rumbling from the music of my speakers.

"Get It Over With" by Rihanna danced through the speakers and I closed my eyes, letting her words feel my ears.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯', 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯'
𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯', 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯'
𝘞𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯?
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩

I heard my door crack and I sat up.

Cortez stepped in, and closed the door behind him.

He cleared his throat and spoke.

"You good shawty? The gang wanted to smoke, but.... maybe you and I can hop in traffic after? Get away from everybody?..... Ourselves included?" he asked, searching my face.

I blinked at him.

Seemed like in that moment he knew just what I needed.

"Yeah.... I'd like that.... I need that..." I looked down, playing with my fingers.

Sosa stepped closer to me and lifted my chin.

I closed my eyes and hesitated.

I felt him gently place his soft lips on mine, warm, and inviting.

His lips enveloped mine like a much needed hug and I felt my body loosen like I had been holding my breath for forever.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let myself melt into him, because at that moment his kiss, not only felt right, but familiar.

"I figured you did" he said lowly.

I inhaled more of his kiss and exhaled, releasing him.

"Thanks..." I said looking up shyly.

"You might actually be good I this" I said laughing.

He pulled me into a tight hug and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"Nah, WE gone be good at this," he said into my ear.

He lifted off of me, towering over my body.

I could smell the Cool Water all over his body.

He kissed my forehead before standing up.

"Pack whatever you wanna take on the ride, cool?" he asked before going back out.

"Yeah that's cool." I say smiling.

I got off of my bed, filling my large dark tan MCM tote with a notebook, pens, gum, my Moschino perfume, my portable speaker, portable charger, weed jar, and backwoods.

I walked into my closet stepping on a stool taking out an ugg shoe box that held a baggie full of dried mushrooms.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯.

I headed out to the kitchen, glancing at the boys in the living room.

Putting two cool water bottles out of my fridge into my purse, I made my way around the island and into the living room to sit in between Sosa and Kai.

Sosa exhaled the blunt and passed it to me.

I took a long pull and leaned my head back.

𝘐𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵; 𝘌𝘹𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

I looked next to me and found Sosa staring.

"Yes Cortez" I said in a mocking tone

He cocked his head and looked at me with a scrunched face.

"Why you doing that 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳?" he asked playfully

I raised my eyebrow.

"You on a roll today" I said shaking my head.

"But uhh-" and I pat my tote bag, making him look down.

"Oh shit, let's slide den." he said jumping up.

I stood up handing the blunt to Kai.

"Lock up when you leave my shit Kaliah! I'm serious! I don't wanna come home to no juggs in my shit!" I called behind me.

"Girl aint nobody finna let no juggs in her-hey! Where you going?!" he called after me, but I was already skipping down my driveway to Sosa's Audi.

Ready to go wherever his four wheels took me without a care in the world.

--------------------------------------

{unedited}

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

xᴏxᴏ,

sᴀᴅɪᴛʏ sᴍᴏᴏᴄʜ 💋