The Basement (Female Reader X Agatha Harkness)

Start from the beginning

Agatha stepped in and closed the door behind herself. "Come forward." She said as she placed the tray down on the table. You nodded and stood yourself in front of her.

Agatha's eyes roamed over you as she took you in. She appreciated how you wore your hair today and noted how you must've showered yesterday. Her eyes quickly looked up in between your clothed thighs before they jumped to the exposed skin of your neck.

God, she loved your body and couldn't wait to have you soon.

However, based on your actions so far. Maybe soon, she would be closer than she first thought.

Her hand touched your neck before it moved backwards to the base of your head. From there, Agatha squeezed you slightly before removing her touch from you.

"I love how soft you are," Agatha commented with a smile. "So you wanted to show me you could listen?" Agatha asked you, making you nod. "How are you doing that today?" You swallowed and lifted your eyes. "On one of the earlier days, you talked about how much you loved this hairstyle." You brushed your hand over your head. "So I thought I'd do it for you today."

Agatha was slightly shocked by your honest answer and to find out that, yes, you were right.

That's a thing that drew her to you. Agatha loved how naive and innocent you were from the first day she saw you apply to be her assistant.

Of course, your flowy dress was a suitable thing to wear to the interview, but unbeknownst to you was the camera Agatha had under her desk pointing right at your pussy lips, sucking up your purple lace panties for the duration of her questions.

Agatha fell in love with purple after that night she fucked herself to the video of you.

Two days later, you found yourself being the assistant to the best lawyer in all of Westview. And no, your workplace relationship with Agatha was not normal. You spent your lunches with her. Thinking this was normal. You helped her plan dinners and such that were clearly plans to fuck with you and make Agatha desirable, but you didn't notice.

Well, you had and found yourself becoming slightly attracted to her, but it never went past a thought in your head.

So Agatha had to do what was necessary...

In the cage, Agatha looked over your hair before she moved her hands down your arms to your hands. From there, she grabbed them and made you follow her to the small table. Just big enough for the two of you.

"Well, hon, I think you look beautiful." Agatha smiled at you and watched your face lift to hers, and once again, she saw the corners of your mouth rise just enough to leave her satisfied.

"Thank you." You replied back to Agatha as your eyes looked her up and down. "You look..." Your brain was fighting you, telling you to say pretty, while the other half was telling you to say that she looked nice. Both answers would keep her happy, but what was really the truth?

"Pretty." You finally said.

Agatha smiled, and her eyes lit up brighter than the day she dragged your body to the bed in the basement. "Oh well, thank you." Agatha kept her eyes on you before she recalled her attention back to the breakfast she brought for you.

"I made your eggs just how you like them." You looked over the plate, and sure enough, it was perfectly made. Like Agatha took extra time and threw away any fucked up pieces of sausage and eggs. (She did.)

"Thank you." You replied and carefully moved into the chair across from Agatha as she watched you.

Sure, over the weeks, she noticed how you slowly were being withered away. But coming down here and seeing you responsive and, dare she say, perfect? It was a little jarring... "Y/N?" She rested her hands under her chin as she leaned forward ever so slightly. You looked up from your food. "Yes?"