3

A month later, Chan was called in by his manager to come by the agency because they had an emergency. When Chan arrived in the building wearing his black hoodie over his head with black track pants, he went straight to the meeting room where his manager, assistant, make up artist and wardrobe stylist were waiting on him.

Chan lazily took his seat and exhaled sharply before facing his manager, "What's so important that I had to rush here this early Jill, I was busy working on my music", he questioned his manager irritatedly.

Jill rolled her eyes to him, "Chan that can wait, we have a pressing matter here, the photographer who was suppose to take your photos for the magazine tomorrow allegedly got food poisoning, so he's won't make it and we can't push back the meeting with the magazine editors after we've already pushed it back many times. They said tomorrow is our last deadline otherwise they'll take their payment back", she explained anxiously.

Chan furrowed his eyebrows and then suddenly thought of an idea, "I think I know someone who can take my photos", he said with a smirk. "You do, who, and do you trust that person in doing this job, are they good?", Jill asked in curiosity.

"Trust me, he's really good, I've seen the work his done and posted on social media. I'll ask my friend to give me his number so you can book an appointment for tomorrow. Oh...and also send a gift basket to our sick photographer", Chan said before getting up and leaving.

While the manager and the staff were silently processing what just happened, Chan suddenly popped his head by the door, startling the rest, "Oh another thing Jill, the photographer doesn't like me very much, so if he refuses, just tell him you'll pay double the price....Peace Out", he grinned at the puzzled staff before leaving again.

........

"What.... Hell No!!", Felix straight up told Chan's manager. "Mr Lee, please, you're our only hope, and we promise we'll pay you double what you usually charge. Look, Chan kinda told us you two don't quite get along, and we have no business in what went on between the both of you, but Chan did highly recommended you for this...", she said sincerely.

Felix frowned at these words while looking at the desperate manager, "Fine, but let's get one thing straight, nothing nor anything will ever happen between me and Chan okay. I'll take his photos, you can go to my assistant to make the payment", he stated sternly.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much Mr Lee, you have no idea how grateful I am. I'll bring Chan and the staff within an hour", she said excitedly.

"Okay, but I have somewhere else to be now but I'll be back before the hour, my assistant will also show you and your client around, where to place your wardrobe and a private place for your client to change in".

Jill stood up and extended her hand in order to shake Felix's, while Felix also did the same, standing up to shake it in agreement. "See you soon and thank you again Mr Lee", Jill said before leaving cheerfully.

Felix sat back down his seat and suddenly scoffed at what Jill said before, "Did Chan tell her something went on between him and I... huh.. in his dreams. Wait, why do I even care, Ugh.. ", he said before grabbing his bag and leaving.

........
(Back at Felix's home)

"Mom I'm back, I've got the groceries", Felix said out loud while placing the groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Felix, aren't you suppose to be at work, everything okay?", his mom asked while coming down the stairs with a happy but also curious look on her face.

Felix went and gave her a hug, "Yes mom, everything is okay, I might be quit busy today so I just thought of bringing the groceries now", he told her while continuing with unpacking the groceries.

His mom leaned on the counter watching Felix closely with squinted eyes, "Are you pregnant?", she asked blatantly, causing Felix to stop with what he was unpacking into the fridged and faced his mom with hooded eyes.

"Mom, what the heck, why would you think that?", he questioned her in bewilderment. "Well, you look all flushed, ears red, hooded eyes, tell me, I won't be mad", she said with a smile.

Felix rolled his eyes at her, "Gosh mom seriously?, I'm just in a hurry, you know how busy I am, I don't have time for a baby, let alone dating, I'm just flustered because I need to quickly rush back to my studio because I have a kinda important client coming soon... Jeez!", he explained.

"Hey, don't don't snap at me for wishing I had a grandchild by now, I'm not getting any younger you know, I need my grand babies", she stated while chucking a grape in her mouth.

"Well mom, in order for that to happen I need a boyfriend, and right now I don't have time for relationships, plus all the guys I've dated and you've hooked me up with turned out to be dicks who wanted me in the sack right after our date".

His mother furrowed her eyebrows while placing her hands on her hips, "And what's wrong with that, you are beautiful, handsome, sexy and attractive, also that's how babies are made", she uttered.

Felix shook his head, "Mom, goodness, when I find someone you'll be the first to know, okay!?", he said with sarcasm in his tone, causing his mom to smack his head lightly, "Don't sass at me boy, I'm just looking out for you baby, your best friend is getting married soon and you not even dating yet, what about dating that heartthrob that came at your suprise birthday party last year, was his name...Chad, Chang...Chan, Yes Chan!", she said cheerfully.

Felix went close to his mom and gave a her a fake smile,"That will never happen, not now, not ever, not even in the next life. Bye mom, love you", he said before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek and running out of there, leaving his confused mother behind.

*To be continued....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedback & Votes 🥰.
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️