[ 27 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

"I'm home.", Wooyoung called the minute he walked into Felix and Hyunjin's house.

Felix ran out to welcome him first, smile way too bright and freckles on full display in the artificial light. Wooyoung could never get over how beautiful Felix was. And to top it off, he had a perfect body, an adorable height for boys like Hyunjin to fawn over and the cutest laugh.

Sometimes, Wooyoung envied Felix. No one would ever dream of cheating on him. Hyunjin would never do that to him. Who could do that to someone so angelic?

"Wooyoungie hyung?"

Wooyoung snapped his head down at Felix.

"Hm?"

"I said welcome back and asked you if you would wanna have cooked dinner or order food."

"Order food for now, Lixie. If we're gonna have cooked dinner I wanna be the one making it but I currently have no energy. That crate sucked the strength out of me."

Wooyoung groaned in pain, making his way to his room as Felix picked up his phone to place an order.

Wooyoung slumped down in his bed, lifting one eye lid to let one eye wander around the room. It eventually stopped at the brown bag Minghao had given him.

He forced himself off the bed and made his way towards it and picked it up, waddling back to the bed. Then opened the bag and removed its contents. His eyes twitched at the number of Ferroro Rocher and other of his favourite chocolates. They were all from Intak. There was even a melted ice cream in the bag with a label, "From your ride or die bff colleague mister hyung, Vernon Hansol Chwe."

Wooyoung found himself chuckling. Only Vernon was capable of assuming ice cream would survive not being in a freezer for that long. There was a little bracelet from Dahyun and a side note wishing him good luck.

Sunghoon had given him hand products. Apparently they had to be the same ones that gave him those beautifully delicate hands, finger and fingernails. Matter of fact he had a note which read, "So we can have twinning hands now."

He rolled his eyes sarcastically and looked further into the bag. Sana had left cute hair accessories for him. After all, Wooyoung had thick long locks that he always had to tie in either a ponytail or a half ponytail at work. "Don't ever EVER cut your hair, Jung Wooyoung. I saw these hair accessories and thought of your black juicy hair and decided to get them for you. Thank me in a year time. - Sana."