🌺 • Chapter 13 • 🌺

Start from the beginning

"H-Hey!"

🌺

Katsuki applied highlight powder onto a brush and carefully held Izuku's head still with his hand placed under his chin.

"I've never done someone else's makeup before so if it ends up looking like shit, you won't hurt my feelings if you wash it off."

Izuku softly laughed, "I'm sure it'll look fine, Kacchan."

He first brushed the powder on the tops of Izuku's cheekbones, just above where his adorable, little freckles were that Katsuki one day wished to kiss each one when the greenette was finally more comfortable receiving unconditional affection.

After daydreaming of Izuku's freckles, he put a touch of highlight beneath Izuku's eyebrows, the bridge of his nose, above his upper lip, and finally, the corners of his eyes. All the key areas his mother taught him.

And of course, finishing it off with a good blend for a more natural look.

But, Izuku was suddenly nervous by the look Katsuki gave him, the blonde squinting his eyes at him as though something didn't go as planned.

"I-Is something wrong, Kacchan?"

"No... There's just... Something missing..." Katsuki brought a hand to his chin as he thought for a moment, even tilting his head to get a better look at Izuku.

He then reached for a lip gloss that he'd never used before, "Here, this might do the trick. Do me a favor and pucker your lips."

Izuku did as he was asked, not thinking anything of it. For some reason, puckering his lips caused his eyes to close on their own, which was why he couldn't have seen Katsuki leaning in instead of applying the lip gloss.

But, his eyes quickly widened back open when he realized Katsuki had kissed him, being met with the blonde widely grinning in front of him while he was left flustered.

"See? I told you the blush wasn't needed." He teased.

"Kacchan, why would you do that!?"

"What? Kiss my boyfriend? I'd do it more often if he wasn't so shy. Or you know... He could try kissing me more without me having to lead all the time." He teased again.

"I-I-" Before Izuku could even think of a reply to give to that, he was interrupted by someone he didn't expect to see at the studio.

"Hey, Bakugo! I got those gloves you wanted!" Ochaco called out as she approached the blonde, handing him off black gloves, which he happily took.

"Sweet, thanks, cheeks." He said as he stuffed them in his pockets.

"Ochaco..."

"Ochaco? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked, making Ochaco realize that she and Bakugo weren't alone.

"O-Oh! Izuku! Hey! I-I didn't see you there! I-I'm just um-"

"Your friend wanted backstage passes to the fall festival but we were all sold out. Despite that, she was begging me that she'd do anything to get tickets so I promised her V.I.P. access under the condition that she does whatever the hell I tell her to do. So, she's basically my assistant at the moment, isn't that right?" Katsuki smirked.