Modern! Tails x Bullied! Mobian! Reader *Request*

Requested by the lovely 

Plot: Y/N is an A/T who gets bullied because she has different eye colors. What happens when Tails comes to the rescue?

This takes place before Sonic X plays! This contains harsh themes. Enjoy!

--------------------------------

Y/N, an 8-year-old A/T, was playing close to the woods. She was not your ordinary Mobian. She was a girl with two different eye colors. One was her original E/C eye while the other was F/C. She was special! Even though she was a special one, there was a problem. She had bullies who bullied her because of that. No one should be bullied because they look different. Ever heard of Don't Judge by its book cover? Some of the Mobians didn't understand that. 

Y/N was minding her own business when she suddenly heard familiar voices she didn't want to hear. "Hey, look! It's the freak!" One of the bullies responded. 

Y/N became scared and tried to run but the second bully grabbed her by the tail, causing her to yelp in pain. She got dragged back to the group of 3 bullies and they began picking on her. 

"Your eyes are so ugly!"

"You are blind!"

"You are a freak!"

Y/N, being still the child that she was, started to cry. She was not a teenager yet so it was obvious that she didn't know how to control her emotions yet. This caused the bullying to get worse. They snickered, laughed, and continued to make fun of her even more. 

"Stop it!" Y/N cried out.

"Why should we, freak?" snickered one of the bullies while the other 2 laughed. 

Y/N lost all hope. Why did these Mobians exist? She knows that humans can be just as horrible but not everyone is like that, being bad. Eggman was a bad man who wanted to take over the world and the A/T heard about the main hero, Sonic the Hedgehog, and his friends. She didn't pay much attention to that. Until today.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" screamed a voice to them.

Y/N, who was being held by a bully tightly, looked up, tears in her eyes. There stood a fox, a yellow one with two tails. He was freaking adorable! But he looked to be around Y/N's age while the bullies were young teenagers. His eyes were beautiful blue. He looked mad. 

"Or else what, two-tailed freak?" one of the bullies who wasn't holding Y/N, snickered and walked up to the fox. 

"Or else this!" the fox smirked and pulled out a remote before clicking on the red button. At first, nothing appeared but before the same bully could say something, a robot appeared. Y/N stared in awe while the bullies began to look scared. The fox clicked on another button and the robot started to throw mini stones at the bullies. One bully screamed, one yelped and the last let go of Y/N as they ran off, covering themselves to protect themselves from being hit by the stones.

Once the bullies disappeared, the fox deactivated the robot by clicking on the button. Y/N watched as the robot stopped completely and the fox walked up to her with a worried and concerned look on his face. He was just so cute! Y/N's ears dropped. 

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah... Thank you so much for rescuing me," Y/N responded to the fox with a shy smile.

The fox smiled back, proud that he saved a girl from the bullies. "No problem!" He then looked in awe at Y/N. "Wow... your eyes are so pretty!" 

Y/N blushed a bit. That was the first time someone complimented her on her eyes. It felt nice and good. All these years, Y/N was bullied or stared at because of her eyes. A lot of Mobians think that she was wearing contacts for her eyes but Y/N didn't like it at all. It was a condition she had.

"My name is Miles Prower but call me Tails! What's yours?"

"Y-Y/N the A/T."

Tails smiled and gently took her gloved hand. "Come with me! I'll patch you up!"