Chapter 5: Turning the Tables

"Then let me remind you... One last time..." Becky sighed and uttered tenderly, slowly but confidently stepping closer to her lover. "And my love, I promise you, this will be the last time... I'll help remind you that you can...lose control." Soon Freen could feel small fingers gently slide onto her hips as Becky spoke, their warmth in stark contrast with her own still wet and cold skin.

These hands slowly travelled upwards and took Freen's soaked shirt with them, exposing bit by bit the tantalising flesh that has sustained Becky's desire through numerous lonely nights as she writhed in self-induced pleasure. Instinctively Freen raised her arms above her head and allowed the smaller woman to remove the garment completely, then watched as it dropped to the floor to her side.

Freen felt her insides start to melt and trickle from her body, the resulting fluid seeping into her underwear. She closed her eyes slowly, and tried to let go of herself, let go of the defence mechanisms, let go of the fear, let go of everything that was keeping her separated from the woman she actually truly loved.

Becky allowed her fingers to travel back down Freen's shoulders and back, tracing every inch of the smooth surface. She was taking her time, slowly, teasing Freen into submission, only further encouraging the older woman to shed her armour. Once the small fingers reached Freen's hips, Becky slowly turned her around with a gentle grip.

Once facing Becky, Freen could feel the cracks forming, her soul starting to expose itself. When she looked into Becky's eyes, she knew she could never say no to her, as much as Becky knew that she'd never be able to let Freen go completely. The two were like oil and water, and yet when you throw a spark into the mix it all went up in flames.

Once Freen had turned around, Becky let her gaze flip from those hypnotic eyes down to enticing lips. She lifted one hand from Freen's waist up to her face where she let one finger slowly travel along the soft flesh of her mouth. "Will you let me show you?" Becky whispered, transfixed.

Freen felt a shiver run down her spine at the feeling of Becky's touch, the intensity of her gaze, and the desirable words eased into the growing heat between them. She could feel her insides churn further as Becky leaned in closer and placed one soft kiss on her jaw.

Freen sighed heavily at Becky's attention and allowed her own hands to slowly travel up Becky's small arms. "Will you promise to be gentle with me then?" Freen only half joked as she started feeling that familiar vulnerability that she inevitably felt when she was in Becky's arms.

Maybe that was why she always returned. Becky was her safe space.

Becky smiled against Freen's skin as her lips dragged their way into Freen's neck, crawling slowly closer to her ear. "You know I won't." Becky cautioned lowly and scraped her teeth along Freen's skin to emphasize her words. Becky was now drunk with want and need. She was ready to throw all caution to the wind and possess Freen. She wanted Freen to claim her body yet again.

Becky pulled back slowly as she looked up at Freen with that teasing smile, tip of her tongue popping out of the corner of her mouth. Once that cheeky smile made its appearance, Freen knew it was done and that resistance was futile.

Every time before, when she showed her vulnerability to Becky, was when Becky would step in and take charge. The younger woman had a far stronger will and resolve than Freen herself. Freen knew that if she was more like Becky, then maybe her own life would be more stable.

Maybe they'd find enough stability to actually be together.

"Come." Becky husked as she took Freen's one hand in her own and stepped back. Freen followed like an obedient puppy as Becky turned and lead her to her bedroom...