Lunch Talk and Monsters

For those of you who got a notification of a chapter being posted, a few days ago, please ignore that chapter. My Wattpad has been trippin' lately. It kinda just posted that for literally no reason.

If you didn't get any notifications, then don't worry about this message and enjoy the chap.

_______________________

The trio is currently sitting in a restaurant eating udon. Tatsumaki was eyeing Saitama suspiciously as he ate.

The S-Rank hero crossed her arms.

Tatsumaki: "So, who even are you?"

Saitama: "I'm Saitama"

Tatsumaki: "Saitama huh? What's your relationship with Sai? A fan? Long lost twin brother?"

Saitama: "Well, I'm her, but from a different dimension"

Tatsumaki: ".... Pffft! Like I'm gonna believe that! Just because you shave yourself bald and put on a cape and jumpsuit, doesn't mean you're from another dimension. Let alone 'her' from another dimension"

Tatsumaki offhandly pointed at Sai who seemed about done with her bowl.

Sai: "It's true though. You saw our fight"

Tatsumaki went silent for a few seconds.

Tatsumaki: "Hmph! Whatever! Just know I won't tolerate weaklings hanging around Sai"

With that, Tatsumaki flew out of the restaurant along with her meal floating right behind her.

Saitama watched her go blankly as Sai gave an apologetic smile.

Sai: "Sorry about that. She's usually not so aggressive. She's been frustrated lately with all the monster pop-ups and how busy she is with that. We don't get to hang out like usual"

Saitama hummed in thought.

Saitama: 'Almost forgot she's not a kid. How does that even make sense?'

Before he could ponder more on the subject a female voice was heard.

???: "Sai?"

Both of them turned to the female voice only to see a man with three perfectly diagonal scars across one of their eyes.

Sai: "Ah, King? What are you doing here? I thought you wouldn't want to be seen in public. Especially after being exposed and all"

King?: "Ah, that's right... But I can't stay cooped up in my apartment forever. Gotta be productive"

Sai: "Hmm... It's too bad you stopped being a hero"

King?: "Too bad? I never deserved the title anyway. I have no special powers or anything. I'm just your average girl down the street"

While they talked, Saitama attempted to find any feature that could show that this 'King' was a girl. Besides the voice, nothing was jumping at him. They looked exactly like the king from his world. Well, she's shorter.

King who just noticed Saitama, pointed a thumb in his direction.

King: "Who's that?"

Sai: "He's me but from another dimension"

King stated at Sai blankly.

King: "Just say you're twins"

Sai: "No, seriously, he's from another dimension"

King: "Is this some type of prank? You have someone shave themselves bald and copy your outfit to say they're from another dimension? That's kinda hardcore..."