You're Me?

Last Time during Saitama's worldly journey

***

Saitama was summoned to another world and met all kinds of different people on his journey to get back home.

A false hero, the demon king, an elf, a witch, two Cyclops children, and many more. However, he found himself fighting gods that are beyond human comprehention.

Which brings us to our current predicament.

—>

Congratulations on defeating the World Eater!

Saitama: "What the..."

For your efforts, you will be rewarded with universal transportation!

Saitama: "Eh? That means I can go home?"

But you can't go to your original world!

Saitama sighed clearly a bit saddened about not going back to his world. He hopes his friends are ok out there without him.

You can go where ever you want!

Saitama: "But not home right? What if I do go home but it's an alternate dimension? It's my world but just different! Hah! Beat that uh, video game quest thing"

That's allowed..... Baldy

Saitama: "Grrr..... Whatever... How do I do this?"

Easy! Just focus on going to the world you want and boom!

Saitama sighed and thought about going home intently. Eventually, a green portal opened before him that showed his house in all its glory. Before he stepped in he stopped and turned around to see the planet The World Eater was going to eat.

Saitama: "What about this world?"

Don't worry! All of your friends, acquaintances, lovers, and family will get a mental message about your leave!

Saitama: "I don't have lovers or family"

Oh, that's right. Anyway, enjoy your new power! By the way, you can use it whenever you want!

Saitama: "Huh, that's cool"

Saitama walked through the portal and arrived at his house. He approached the door with a smile and attempted to open it only to find it locked.

Saitama: "Oh, I don't have my-"

The door swung open and Saitama was face-to-face with a bald woman a few inches shorter than him. She wore a orange jumpsuit, red gloves, and red boots with a white cape over her shoulders. He looked down and she looked up. Their bored pupils met and they both raised an eyebrow at the same time.

Saitama and '???': "Eh?"

*******

The Present

Saitama & ???: "Who are you?"

Both of their blank gazes stared at each other for a solid 10 seconds.

???: "Are you me?"

Saitama: "Maybe?"

Silence again.

Saitama and ???: "I'm- Wait you go first"

More silence.

???: "I'm Sai"

Saitama: "Saitama"

Sai: "Well, there's a monster that is rampaging right now. Wanna come with?"

Saitama and looked at his- er - her house and then back at her.