Elliot May

Name: Elliot May

Nicknames: Leo, Eli

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/His/Him

Sexuality: Straight

Date of Birth: September 1st, 1914

Place of Birth: St. Louis, Missouri

Type of cat: Orange Tabby (still trying to figure out the breed of both parents)

General appearance:

Personality: He is very mature, possibly the most mature of the May kids

Personality: He is very mature, possibly the most mature of the May kids. He is definitely a leader, and takes things very seriously when he has to help his family, though he has his ups and downs. As the eldest, he feels that he is responsible for his younger siblings, he's protective of them and very caring. He is loyal and obedient, and he refuses to let anyone down. Whenever he has to watch over his brothers and sisters, he tends to take on the role as the one in charge. He can be very playful around his siblings. During his time helping out his mother keep the speakeasy standing, he can show his emotional side, but he'll quickly try to hide it by looking resilient. Despite his serious nature, he is very caring towards the others and sometimes gets worried when something very bad happens. Despite this, he's not afraid to stand up for himself and his siblings. Because he's the eldest, he's next in line to become the head of Lackadaisy when he reaches adulthood, so he would often come along with Rocky, Freckle, Ivy, and Charlotte on their mission of finding any kind of rum that could help put Lackadaisy back in its former glory.

Weapon: None

Family: Atlas May (father; deceased), Mitzi May (mother), William May (brother), James May (brother), Helen May (sister), Margaret May (younger sister)

Friends: Rocky, Freckle, Ivy, Charlotte, Zib, Wick, Viktor, Horatio, and the rest of the Lackadaisy members/staff

Enemies: Asa, Mordecai, Elizabeth, Serafine, Nicodeme, Valerie, Louis, Wes, Fish, and the pig farmers

Status: Alive

Likes: His family, being loyal to his family and friends, having fun and playing with his siblings, fresh air, helping other people any way he can, making his mother proud, working hard and thoroughly, overcoming his fears, the sound of his mother's voice

Dislikes: Seeing others injured, others ignoring him, not being able to help with anything, anything bad happening to his family, his friends and family in danger, lies, messing up, failing, nearly putting others in danger, nightmares, not being there for others in need, weapons being pointed at him, Viktor's stern looks

Origins: Elliot was the first one to be born into the May family, growing up around his parents; Atlas and Mitzi. Even at an early age, he tended to be very helpful for his family and even got along with everyone at the Lackadaisy speackeasy. After his younger siblings came into his life, he got more and more responsible, always helping everyone out and he never asked for anything in return, but he was always appreciated for his helping hand. After the death of his father in 1926, he's been trying his best to protect his younger siblings and to act like a responsible young adult. He has been told to support his four siblings through the ordeal of the struggle of the Lackadaisy speakeasy remain standing.

Voice claim: Brady Noon