Chapter 2: I Have Another Son

Splinter have got out of bed that night as he took out the scrolls and opened it up, the ancestors of the Hamato family appeared right in front of him.

"Hamato Yoshi, we've informed to you that you have another mutant turtle son." One of the ancestor said as splinter gotten surprised by the news.

"What?" Splinter asked surprisingly.

"His name is Vex and after that you have raised your other sons by yourself while vex was left behind, but Draxum raised him on his own."

"There is no way that Draxum can't be his real father." Splinter said as he shakes his head because he doesn't want to believe that Draxum have raised Vex as a son.

"Unfortunately, he isn't Vex father! Besides Draxum was the one who created the turtles with your human DNA."

Suddenly, splinter got way too excited about his new son and that he doesn't know that Vex is his real father and that he had brothers that existed.

"So that means...Vex is my real son, this is amazing!" Splinter said in a happy tone as he'd open the door to his bedroom and finds his sons standing there.

"Dad, what's going on?" Leo asked in a sleepy tone as he'd took off the sleep mask from his face. Splinter smiled and took a deep breath, then coming out with the good news to the boys.

"Boys, the ancient scrolls of my ancestors have told me that I have another mutant turtle son! Vex is your little brother!" He said in happiness as the boys were shocked about the great news.

"Say what now?" Raph asked in shock.

"We have another brother!" Mikey exclaimed.

"A new little brother, huh? That definitely sounds awesome!" Leo said in a happy tone.

"Most definitely!" Donnie exclaimed.

Meanwhile, at the abandoned hideout as Draxum and the foot clan were creating something, using Vex's essence powers and it might take a couple more days or months to get the creation done. Although, Draxum wasn't planning on telling Vex that he's just using him for the next creation of his evil plans and that he was gonna be getting rid Vex really soon after the creation was finished in a few months.

"Don't worry, my twin brother! Soon as I get enough essence to create you in time then the sooner we'll destroy the world." He said with a smirk on his face.