"Toh aap aise dur dur kyun bhaag rahe hai? Flirt bhi nahi kar rahe hai, ulta hamara man hota hai tab bhi pichhe hat jate hai..!" I complain, which is needed.

Honestly, we haven't experienced any awkwardness after the kiss. I know baat hazam hone wali nahi hai, but haan, hamare beech koi hichkichahat nahi hai kisi ki tarah, pata nhi kyun?

"Toh tum chahti ho ki main kiss karu tumhe...!" His smile turns to a mischievous smirk, and he steps closer.

"Nhi...I mean haan....aapko aise control karne ki jaroorat nahi hai...!" I fumble as his intense gaze is making me nervous.

"Agar aisa hai toh (he leans against my ear) sirf kiss se kuch nahi hoga... I need more than it...!" He whispers in his deep husky voice, sending chills down my spine, and I lift my eyelids, gazing at him.

"Hum shower lekar aate hai, phir baat karenge...!" He whispered before gently kissing my forehead. I nodded, letting him go for the shower.

AUTHOR

As Anubhav stood under the shower, water drenching him, he found himself submerged in a sea of memories. The rhythmic sound of the falling water created a soothing backdrop to the flood of recollections that engulfed his mind.

His eyes, distant and reflective, revealed a journey through moments both cherished and challenging. The water droplets traced the contours of his face, carrying with them the echoes of laughter, shared secrets, and unspoken promises.

Lost in the cascade of memories, Anubhav's shoulders bore the weight of experiences, each drop a vessel of emotions. Each drop of water seemed to cleanse not just his body but also his soul, allowing him to confront the complexities that dwelled within him.

"Bhool jao us ladki ko warna kahin tumhara pyaar uski maut ki wajah na ban jaye..!!"

"Dobara hamari beti ke kareeb aaye tum, toh jaan le lenge tumhari hum...!!"

"I love you...!" A hushed voice echoed in his ears, making him open his eyes and wash his face in anger. He turned off the shower, taking the towel.

"Is baar sab thik hoga, Anu... bas tum shant rakho khud ko!" He composed his inner storm, the scent of lavender from the shower gel lingering as he wrapped the plush towel around him, stepping out of the shower.

In the softly lit room, Haseena was engrossed in her phone when her husband's voice interrupted.

"Breakfast aaya?" He asked. She turned, her eyes widening in shock at the captivating sight before her.

He stood in his perfectly tailored trousers, casually running a towel through his wet hair. Water droplets adorned his gym-sculpted body, catching the morning light like glistening diamonds, a mesmerizing spectacle for a wife's eyes.

She gulped, a lump forming in her throat as her eyes remained fixated on him, much like a child captivated by their favorite chocolate.

Meanwhile, Anubhav, sensing an intense gaze, looked at his wife, a smirk playing on his face as he noticed her lost in him.

"I know ki main handsome hoon par aise ghurna bhi sahi nahi hai...!" Anubhav whispered teasingly, playfully breaking Haseena's gaze fixed on his topless body.

"Nahi... nahi aisa nahi hai... woh... bas...!" She fumbled, trying not to stare at him but finding it hard to resist.

"Koi baat nahi madam, aap ka hi hai aaram se dekhiye ya phir feel bhi kar sakti hai...!" He teased with a mischievous smirk.