003

Sex on the Beach
PARTYNEXTDOOR
0:16 —o————————————————————
⏮️ ⏸️ ⏭️
volume ——————————————o—

[00:09]

NOÉMIE WOKE UP seeing a practically empty room except for nayvadius "Where India at?" she said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes "She left with metro" Nayvadius spoke making Noémie shake her head.

"Mmtch She was my ride home " "Oh She told me to take you home," Nayvaidius said his eyes on the computer in front of him,

"you don't have to I can just-" "Nah You good I gotchu I just gotta get something done real quick," he said typing on his phone "Ight, where's the bathroom at?" she asked standing up,

"right there" he pointed to the door on the left of him watching her as she walked over catching a glimpse at her ass "damn that shi fat" he whispered to himself. "Shi moves like water," he thought.

After about thirty minutes of noémie scrolling on Instagram nayvadius was finally ready to go, they hopped in the car driving off "You gon put your address on here or you gon keep starin'? Questioning the younger,

"I was not staring" she chuckled putting her address in his phone "So what you was doin" he asked looking a her " "... Don't worry about that" the older chuckled at the statement

"so how did you and India meet?" "high school we had some classes together but we never talked mostly because I never talked to anyone but India On the other hand she loves to socialize" she smiled

" yea that sounds like India" he chuckles a bit"yea and one day I was at lunch sitting by myself and she came over and sat next to me and we've been friends since."

"You never talked to anyone?" Nayvadius said trying to converse "No I was shy as fuck I just really never liked to talk to people in my classes or anything everyone's just weird to me" She shrugged "Hmm" the older hummed in response.

"Sooo what made you wanna rap?" she said after a while of silence  "I used to see my cousin rap all the time and put In all of that work so that kinda inspired me to go for that" the older responded.

"But I wanna know what your favorite song by me".  He questioned her "Shitttt um" she chuckled  "All your songs are good though" "Preciate it".  smiling at her "Maybe my savages and throw away" "Yeah I like those two"

"I gotta question," the older asked the younger "And I gotta answer" the younger responded, "you busy tomorrow night?" "Not really, why?" "Lemme take you out ma" she chuckled "You wanna take me out on a date?"

She questioned pointing at herself "Why can't take a pretty lady out" He stared at her waiting for a response "I aint say all that you can it's just you just caught me a little off guard that's all" she said a little surprised  "aight so I'll see you tomorrow at 8:30?" he said a little smirk on his face.

"yeah," unbuckling her seatbelt "Bye-" "lemme get your number before you go" handing his phone to her typing her number in, and saving it as Noémie🤎 "Aight bye Future" She chuckled "Bye Noé" he chuckled as "I like the nickname" giving him a small smile and exiting out of the car walking up to her house while nayvaudius watched her walk into the house making sure she was safe once she got in he pulled off.

Unlocking the doors and shutting them Noémie kicked her shoes off and turned the lights on as India appeared
"Bitch what the fuck!" She shouted her hand landed on her chest.

"Hey bestie" she smiled excitedly " fuck u mean hey bestie bitch you just scared the hell outta me and why are you wearing my shit" she mugged India "Oh well my bad and you have so many sets of skims you'll be alright" rolling her eyes

"anyway what was you and my Bestie boo talkin abt?" she stuck her tongue out "Mind your business lil girl" "Bitch you is my business" Taking a sip of a glass of water noémie chuckled "he was nice but he wants to take me out" India spitting her water cutting her off "my best friend got a date!" her friend chuckled "What? "My bestie gotta mf date". "Oh my goodness ima do everything to help u"

"Oh my lord"  she smiled"What are you doing here anyways" "Oh I told Leland to drop me over here because I wanted to hang witchuuuuuu" jumping and pulling her down on the couch with her "ugh let me gooo you know I'm not a affectionate person," she said pretending to push India off "girl boo I'm your best friend"  they laughed together.

"Movie?" "Yea lemme go change and you find a movie and get snacks and mop my shit" she pointed at the floor "mmcht ight" India sucked her teeth.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

R.I.P to a great duo (drake and future)