001

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙨𝙚
𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨🩶.

Trust Issues
Drake

0:16 —o————————————————————4:41
  ⏮️                ⏸️             ⏭️
volume ——————————————o—

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

FRIDAY
[20:50]

THE COLD BREEZE blew through Noémie's window, as she sat in her room deciding what she was gonna wear to the club tonight even though she wasn't going till ten tonight she still wanted to know in advance so she wouldn't have to rush later on.

She was going to the club with her friend, she didn't feel like going anywhere tonight but she just went to make her friend happy plus she wanted to take a few pictures for her Instagram

She wanted to make sure she looked good not for attention but for herself.

She didn't care for a relationship because she was trying to work on herself and her mental health and so far it was going terribly, no matter how she tried someone new would come into her life and fuck it up,

one thing she hated about herself was the fact that she let people in so easily and they take advantage of her kind soul and she'd forgive them like a dumbass.

Her friend is trying to help out with working on her mental health but the thing about Noémie was is she didn't tell people what she was going through no matter what it was she did not want to be a burden to anyone.

"shit" she sighs looking at the time seeing she only had an hour and a half to get ready she got out of her bed and headed to her bathroom.

After showering she wrapped her towel around her body and sat in front of her vanity getting ready to do her make-up and freshen up the lace front she had installed the day before, she took out all her products she started with her primer she wasn't going to a cakey look tonight she wanted something light but not too light, because she knew in the club was gonna be hot.

She had a hard time deciding what to wear so she called her friend, India "Hey" Noémie let out "What's up?" India asked "Nothin', just wanted to know what you wearing tonight" She shrugged "Just wear something black bae," India said "ok, love you" She smiled "Love you too, see you" India hung up.

[22:55]

Noémie and India had just arrived at the club "We look sexy as fuck, we better get some dick tonight" India said "By we you mean you" you chuckle looking at your reflection in a car window.

"Lamee, get some meaningless dick" India shrugged "You know I ain't like that anyways, take my pictures please" Noémie took out her phone and handed it to India posing "ass looking fatt" India stuck her tongue out her mouth handing you back your phone so you could take some pictures of her.

They entered the club the scent of alcohol and weed hitting them in the face "We bout to get turned in this bitch." she smiled heading to the V.I.P section.

You decided to do something nice for India she's always been there for you and you knew how much she enjoyed partying so this was perfect for her.

Your night was going smoothly you had a few drinks but you were still sober you could handle your liquor, India on the other hand was an absolute mess you sat and watched silently laughing watching her shamelessly flirt with some brown skin guy on the chair across from her "i'll be back Noémie" India winked at her "have fun" Noémie speaks up realizing she was gonna be all alone now.

She looked over at the other people in the section seeing a few other people nobody she was interested in conversing with she stood up and made her way to the restroom she needed to get away from everything she closed her eyes rubbed her temples she felt herself bump into someone

Noémie looked up to be met by one of the most handsome men she'd seen in a while she felt like there was no bother in the world "My bad" his deep voice snapped her out of her trance, their eyes locking "Sorry" she said continuing on her way.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆