33: Beginning of something

Start from the beginning

A hum begins at the back of my head and I focus on the mouse on me. Her hard cutting nipples brushing my chest, her luscious, plump pink lips. Her soft body on mine.

Her chest heaves, and I've the urge to plung my head down between her titts and have a bite. Mhm.

"Did you think I'd not know?" Her struggles ceases at once, and her swallowing is loud in the room.

I hear the hitch in her breath when she speaks, more like stutters. "D-don't hurt her, please."

I scoff, rubbing my cheek on hers. "I have no intention of doing anything to her"

Her next breath is sigh of relief, but it's cut off short when I whisper, dramatically so in her ear. Gotta give her a scare. Love it when she squirms and shit.

"Can't say the same for you, little mouse"

I draw my head back from the heaven that's the crook of her neck. Quite a good place to bite, suck and not to say she smells extra delicious there.

My eyes clashes with wide terrified ones.

And I close the distance between our faces, her breath smell like alcohol, cheap wine, to be exact.

The moment I stepped inside the house, I knew she wasn't there.

One phone call to her bodyguard told me she is at her friend's place.

Despite the fact that every fiber of my being told me to dragg her back, I knew she needed the space.

My princess Never gets angry on me let alone raise her voice. But today things changed.

I admit I'm not the most easy person but she needs to back the hell down. But no, she wants to know.

Ofcourse, she wants to know.

She's always been stubborn. I should have seen it coming.

"What do you mean..?" I relish in the way her pupils dilates mix with her arousal and fear.

I brush my knuckles over her hard peaks, my mouth watering at the sight of them.

She shivers, pulling away from my touch, but her hand tightening on my nape.

I smile clinically at her. My hand simultaneously clenching around the fist of her head and pulling her closer abruptly. She yelps, the tip of our nose brushing.

I go forth, nuzzling her cheek. "Tell me one thing" I peck her cheekbone, bite her cheek and, the corner of her mouth. "W-what.." she moans under my stimulation, breath heavy, and her heart punching her chest. Mhm.

"Why didn't you run away. I'm sure it must've crossed your mind to escape from my toxic company, no?"

Her reply doesn't come immediately. Not surprised since I knew it.

Y/n may not know but every since the time we met— no the moment I found her— my every move had been calculated beforehand.

From the very drop of tears, to the every fucking day routine.