00 | AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please note that this work was originally published in 2020 and reached up to chapters 6 and a half, which is three to four years ago by now. I just decided to pick it back up again after rereading it because I realized that while this isn't the usual male reader insert, I still feel that it would be wasted potential to just abandon this and let this sit in my drafts— Never to see the light of day ever again.

I edited a few things from the old chapters though, so pardon the amateur writing. Even in my current skills too actually. After all, I only write occasionally as a hobby. I'm more of a consumer myself.

This work was also originally meant to be an OC insert, until I realized that the OC was generic enough for it to be changed into a male reader insert. So I decided to do just that since there seems to be barely any of those for Number Five on this app.

Additionally, the reader will be referred to as "you". There will be no use of (Y/N) in this household as I personally find it hard to take a fic seriously whenever it is used.

And another thing, I acknowledge that Viktor is a trans man, but unfortunately I shall be using female terms and she/her pronouns for him prior to season 3. Worry not though, this isn't for malicious intent as I am trans myself. It's just so we follow the canon storyline while also respecting the development his identity goes through.

With all of this said, I hope you enjoy this little thing I worked on —and am still working on— for fun.