There he is

Oh my god a wolf!
The wolf walked closer and closer to me, I wave the torch in front of its face while walking back but no use, I fell backwards.
"St-stay back!" I stuttered
I am so scared right now someone help me!
The wolf walked toward me until he was on top of me, he slowly smelled me from chest to my face, he got off me and laid down next to me.
What the heck?!
I slowly rose my hand and hovered it on top of his head and he rose his head to rub it on my hand. then he licked my cheek, I laughed quietly then he rub his side of his face on my cheek and went in my tent.
"You want to sleep with me"
Then the wolf growled in approval.

As I entered the tent I laid by the wolf.
I found someone who likes me.

Hunter POV

That strong scent it smells like cherry blossoms. *sniff* MATE!
I followed the scent and it brought me to a tent.
Someone was in there and she came out with a torch.
She was scared and fell backwards.
I came close to her and took a quick sniff. MATE! It's her!
I got off and laid down by her. she slowly rose her hand above my head and I rose my head to rub her hand, she has soft hands, very warm.
I showed my love and licked her cheek then rubbed my face on it.
I went into the tent when her sweet voice said
"Do you want to sleep with me"
Hell yeah!
Then she entered and laid by me, she fell right asleep, then I joined her.

Dove POV

*yawn* I sat my self up. I looked next to me and saw a naked young man.
I quickly stood up and turned around.
I heard him yawn.
And his deep soothing voice.
"What's wrong mate?"
"Wh-what are you doing naked in my tent, I don't know you so don't call me mate, where's the wolf I was sleeping with"
"I am your wolf"
"NO YOUR NOT!......wait.....werewolf"
That's the only thing that echoed in my head. I Mean I heard it in story's but you got to be Kidding me.
So wait....
I'm his mate?! WHAT!!??
"You got it"
Then he hugged my back.
He....he...he's naked! I felt my face burn like fire!
"What's wrong mate"
"No-nothing"
"I'll put some clothes on, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable"
"Th-thank you"
The werewolf went outside to put on some clothes while me I was pretty freaked out.
Mate?! Werewolf?! NAKED?!
God have mercy!!

Hunter POV

*yawn* i woke up when I heard my mate get up.
I looked up and she was just standing there with her back facing me, I let my eyes travel to her heart shape ass.
But really why is she standing there.
"What's wrong mate"
"What are you doing naked in my tent, I don't know you so don't call me mate, where's the wolf I was sleeping with".
"I am your wolf"
"NO YOUR NOT!......Wait.....werewolf"
"You got it"
I got up and hugged her back.
And yes I did realize I am naked.
I felt her get very warm and tremble.
"What's wrong mate"
"No-nothing"
She look cute when I teased her, but I also should make sure that I don't take it to far...I don't want to lose her.
"I'll put some clothes on, I don't want to make you uncomfortable"
"Th-thank you"
I let go of her and walked outside.
I Went home where my pack is and quickly put my clothes on, then ran back to the tent. When I went inside the tent I heard a rustle outside and the smell of wolfs.
Right after I walked inside..... Damn.
I walked outside and my mate followed behind me, And right before our eyes there is a pack of wolfs in front of us.