Alexander: It was your finals and this week felt like living hell, you barely studied at all and panicked. You needed to pass the finals this time or your parents would be absolutely pissed. Last year you managed to be promoted through sheer luck and that singular C+ you got in chemistry. You were starting to think no colleges would accept you if you continued on like this, you felt like giving up and just becoming a stripper, but you knew better than that. Finding the motivation and energy to study was easier said than done, after about four tries of trying to study in the library you gave up and planned to take you leave before someone took a seat in front of you. He seemed familiar but you couldn't pinpoint who he was. He gave a charming smile, introducing himself. "My name's Alexander, but you can call me Alex." He asked if I was studying for finals, I nodded my head. "I'm kind of struggling though, all of this is just making my brain shut down, it's all too much for me to process..." "Well, we could study together, I can make it simpler for you and maybe if we do this together it'll make studying easier for you?" "I don't think that'll work, but it wouldn't hurt to try." So you sat back down, opening your books and started studying with him. At the end of your study session you did get a better idea of everything and certainly felt a bit more prepared for the upcoming exams. 'Whoever this guy is, he's a good teacher.' He began explaining the last few bits of information to me and my brain almost shut down again. "You think you can give me the answers to the exams instead...?" He laughed and shook his head, "No, I'm afraid not." "Damnit..." Alexander then got up, packing his stuff, waving you goodbye before leaving. You appreciated his help and hoped to see him again sometime, I mean he is definitely is your savior since you passing some if not all the exams would be due to his help.

Angelo: You got signed up for an art class during the summer by your parents, you weren't too excited since you'd prefer to spend your summer resting after working your ass off for the whole entire school year. You gave your parents attitude for the entire week and begged them to let you stayed home, which in fact did not help you case. You stood in front of the entrance, admiring the beauty of the building, yet still being a bit grumpy about having to attend. You tried to look a bit on the brighter side since you'd get to improve your art and possibly make some new friends. You scanned your schedule, looking for which classroom would be your homeroom. Soon enough, you found your classroom, it read 3-2, meaning your class would be on the third floor. You mentally cursed as you thought of how many stairs you'd have to walk up, yet you still made your way to your class, occasionally bumping into other people in the crowded halls. You entered your class and couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed as you saw everyone lay their eyes on you when you walked in. It seemed like they were all judging you silently. You managed to push down any negative thoughts and make your way to the only empty seat in the classroom. For the rest of the class time, it was spent being forced to showcase your art and hear your classmates give constructive criticism. It was an absolute nightmare since everybody basically laughed and just made fun of your art, the fact that everyone else there was about ten times better then you made you feel even worse. By the time class finished you made a beeline for the library not wanting to go to the cafeteria since you felt way too ashamed to show yourself there. You went to the quietest and least occupied place, pulling out a sketchbook from your bag, scribbling drawings and sketches down quickly, hoping and praying that you'd improve about 98% of your art before your next class. You were too absorbed in trying to transform your ridiculous artwork of something that looked like an anime character that had a horrendously made anatomy mixed with a kids drawing of a horse that you hadn't noticed one of your classmates approaching you. "I think your drawings are alright, they just need a little work.", a hushed male voice said. You quickly looked up to see who had made the obvious lie of a statement and found it to be one of expert artists in class. He smiled, chuckling a bit as you gave him a death stare. "Come on, I'm serious, it's not that bad, have you seen Marcus's art? Nah, I bet you weren't paying attention when he had to show his, you looked like you wanted to crawl into a hole and die during the whole entire thing!" He started laughing a bit and apologized when he stopped, "Sorry, I can't help it, it's just, honestly you must've been quite desperate to fix that art of yours up if you wanted to enroll here." "That's the thing, I didn't want to, my parents forced me to come here... Now did you just come here to make me feel worse or what...? If you did, then just leave me alone." His expression softened, he looked a bit guilty yet he still wore a firm smirk on his face. "I'm actually here because I wanted to help you out. It wasn't my intention to make you feel worse about your artwork, like I said, I couldn't help myself." He sat down next to you on one of the bean bags, carefully taking your sketchbook from you as if it'd break on spot if he wasn't gentle with it, grabbing a pencil from his bag and lightly sketching out a picture. He explained how to draw human anatomy better and how I could do it in my art-style and other art-styles. He made sure to teach you slowly so that you could comprehend the information he was trying to give to you, which did help a bunch. Before you knew it lunch had ended and you both had to go to class, you put away your sketchbook and thanked him, he nodded in response and turned to leave. 'Maybe...Just maybe...If he teaches me some more, I could get so much better at this." You thought as you watched him go, soon following him when he was a good distance away, he was in the same class as you anyways, so why not follow him?