Chapter 5 - Millennium x Decade (BL)

(WARNING: To those who are homophobic, turn around and run; do not read this. Alternatively, you could ignore the parts and focus on the scenes where Millennium continues his journey since this "Bonus" is considered part of the chapters. Millennium is Bisexual, and Decade is Homosexual. The Image above is made by Wilson but the characters are owned by me, but some his account is GONE... RIP)

Millennium's night in the burgeoning Minecraft City held a tumultuous dream. Visions of White Eyes emerged, sparking an otherworldly conversation. The dream unfolded, depicting the city ablaze—a mirror of the chaos that had besieged the Youtubers City the day before.

"So, you are the one who has my grandson," White Eyes remarked. "I sense you are not from around here. I can hear your two heartbeats racing with fear. I've never felt something like this before."

"Well, I couldn't say the same thing to you. I heard the words Mojang and Notch. I bet those are the co-creators of this world who locked you guys up in the past," Millennium responded with a mix of anger and calmness. "If I could find them, I would seek their help to stop you and your army."

White Eyes chuckled, seizing Millennium by the neck and shifting the scenery to a cliff. "I am more ahead of you," White Eyes declared, dropping Millennium over the edge. Millennium awoke unharmed but found himself far from his bed, the dream almost blending with reality.

Dusting off his jacket, Millennium returned to his city, untouched by the earlier chaos. While Haleth3 wreaked havoc worldwide, Millennium navigated past the chaos and entered his house, where his TARDIS awaited. Activating the console room's lights, Millennium discovered that while the TARDIS could fly, time travel posed a challenge due to Haleth3's interference. Initiating repairs, he set out for mining, discovering an asteroid laden with sonic ore, linked to a Minecraft and Doctor Who crossover orchestrated by Haleth3.

Millennium gathered the ore, planning sonic screwdrivers with unique features. As he sprinted back to town, he tripped over a ravine but was caught by Decade.

"Oh, um, thanks, um, Decade, was it?" Millennium expressed his gratitude.

"Yes, but you can call me Damien," Decade replied. "I see that you still have my journal."

"Oh, that... Sorry, I didn't realize I had come across your grave yesterday at the Youtubers City. I was just curious. Here, you can have it back," Millennium apologized, handing the journal to Decade. After accepting it, Decade assisted Millennium out of the ravine, carrying him on his back.

Entering Millennium's City, Decade drew wary glances from the residents. Swords and armor were raised until Millennium reassured them.

"He's fine; he's with me. He's with me!" Millennium declared, quelling their concerns. Decade set Millennium down and explored his new surroundings, eventually settling in an extra space provided by Millennium.

"So, I guess we are neighbors. That's nice," Millennium commented, adjusting to the presence of the enigmatic entity near his house. Decade smirked.

"It looks like you were preparing for an impending danger. As I said before, people are not safe when I am here. Herobrine will still find me; it's just a few more days until they strike back," Decade warned. "I could train you. I can also tell you have a hidden fire ability that you didn't know. I can help you find out."

"Heh, I guess, but I've already been trained and taught by YouTubers, but-" Millennium was interrupted by Decade.

"But they are not as strong as I. I could even turn them into dust if I want to," Decade claimed. "Entities like me don't use weapons; we use our powers. Swords are just like sticks that would snap compared to our powers." Millennium considered the proposition and agreed to let Decade help him.

"Fine, teach me," Millennium conceded.

Decade led Millennium to a remote location far from the city. "So, is this where we could-" Millennium's question was cut off as Decade attempted to punch him. Swiftly evading the attack, Millennium prepared to engage.

"I guess we start now," Millennium stated. Gripping his sword, he teleported behind Decade, initiating a series of quick moves. Decade skillfully dodged Millennium's swings, allowing his powers to disarm Millennium and send his sword flying. Resorting to using fists, Millennium found himself knocked against a tree, feeling a regenerative energy coursing through him.

"That's it, control your regeneration. I know that you are the timeless child. When I possessed you, I knew some of your memories as a child, and I knew your hidden powers," Decade explained. Millennium focused on regenerating his hand, forming a blue flaming hand. He aimed a punch at Decade, who deftly blocked and pinned him to the ground.

What are you- Millennium was interrupted by Decade kissing his lips, Millennium was blushing, he didn't know how to react. Millennium felt good from Decade's soft and warm kiss, he closed his eyes and let Decade's tongue in, they kissed for a few minutes and stopped, Decade broke the kiss and a string of saliva connected on each other's tongues.

What just happened Millennium thought, as he thought about it, he craved more kisses from Decade, Millennium never had this deep feeling of connection before.

Decade understood Millenniums desire, so Decade kissed Millennium in the neck. Millennium felt a really good sensation from Decade kissing him on the neck that he whimpered in pleasure.

"D-Damien" Millennium moaned, stammering Decades real name.

As Decade stopped kissing Millennium on the neck, they both stared at each other. Millennium was blushing intensely.

"Uhhh I mean... ummm s-so... that was... interesting" Millennium said, flustered.

They both laughed as Decade lifted Millennium up from the ground. Millennium stood up and they both dusted their clothes and went back to the city.

Dont tell anyone about this, Millennium said.

Sure Cutie~ Decade agreed.