He was afraid of soiling his suit again.

Xie Zixi: "If you don't put down the money spent tonight, please."

Bai Xingqiao immediately put aside the clothes in his hands.

Then, Bai Xingqiao followed Xie Zixi to appear in a high-end club in H City.

Bai Xingqiao: ...Is this what Xie Zixi said was fun?

In the private room, Bai Xingqiao saw Zhao Sheng, the owner of the private restaurant, and two people he didn't know.

All three of them are Xie Zixi's friends.

Knowing that Xie Zixi would leave City H tomorrow, she specially invited Xie Zixi to hang out today. The call Xie Zixi received just now was from Zhao Sheng, saying that they were already waiting for him here.

They have been friends for many years. They usually never have the chance to get together, but now they finally found the opportunity to get together.

But when they saw someone else beside Xie Zixi, the other two people were obviously stunned. Xie Zixi rarely had anyone with her.

Except for Zhao Sheng who already knew that Xie Zixi was married and had met Bai Xingqiao.

But when he saw Bai Xing Qiao again, he was a little stunned because he didn't expect Xie Zixi to bring Bai Xing Qiao with him. It seemed that Xie Zixi didn't hate Bai Xing Qiao that much.

Bai Xingqiao's voice is not completely healed yet, and it is still hoarse when speaking. He can no longer sing.

But he can eat and play.

After entering the private room, Bai Xingqiao automatically lowered his presence and sat aside to eat and drink, not disturbing Xie Zixi and his friends to chat and entertain.

Unlike before when I came alone to sing, Xie Zixi's friends invited several young masters to sing, play and drink with them for the sake of fun.

Then, Bai Xingqiao opened a new door.

It turns out that in addition to singing, you can do other things at the club, and these young masters are very enthusiastic.

For example, when I play games with the boy in front of me, he has a great time.

Xie Zixi's three friends all looked at Bai Xingqiao who was having fun in the corner.

Bai Xingqiao and the young master played an ordinary dice game. The one with the lower number lost, and whoever lost drank.

It was such a simple game. Bai Xingqiao played it very happily, just like a child. His luck seemed to be very good today. So far, he had won the most times, and he would only lose once every five or six games.

Xie Zixi shook the wine glass in her hand casually and glanced at Bai Xingqiao casually. No one probably noticed that the boy lost to him on purpose.

Bai Xingqiao, who was having fun, even suggested: "Let's add a WeChat account, and I'll come and play with you next time when I have time." The boy also had a

deep affection for Bai Xingqiao, and he worked here part-time for half a year. I met many guests, but this was the first time I met a unique guest like Bai Xingqiao. I didn’t treat him as a singing and playing companion, but as a friend, and played dice with him.

This night, Bai Xingqiao ate and played happily, and at the same time opened a new door.

-When

he came, Bai Xingqiao came alone. When he went back, Bai Xingqiao went back with Xie Zixi. They were on the same flight.