5

I walked into my house and upstairs. The hallway was dark except for a light coming from Elena's room. I walked over to Elena's room and opened her door she was sitting on her bed. I put my keys on the dresser.

"Hey." She quickly looked up at me. "You okay?" She stands up.

"Amanda I think I know what Stefan's hiding." She closes the door and looks at me. "He's a vampire." I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"I'm a wolf." I growled and she smacked my arm. "You know how crazy you sound?"

"It's true." She walks over to her dresser and looks at herself in the mirror. "I'm gonna prove it." She grabs my keys and starts walking towards the door.

"What are you doing?" I follow her. "Elena?" She walks down the stairs.

"I'm going to Stefan's." She says and I grab her left arm hard. "What the hell?"

"You want to confront a vampire?" I let her go.

"I want Stefan to know -"

"You're asking for a death wish." I block the driver door. "Have you even thought this through?"

"Yes." I move away. She opens the door.

"I'm going with you. I wanna see his face when you tell him." I walk over and get in the passenger seat. Elena turns on the car and immediately drives off. "So what's the plan?" She doesn't say anything she just keeps her eyes on the road. She pulls into a driveway and the house was huge. "This is the Salvatore house?" She parks and we get out the car. "Elena." I grab her arm and stop her.

"I wanna know what's he hiding." She says.

"I thought you already knew?" I let her go. "Elena you have to be careful-"

"If he's not a vampire then what's he hiding?" She walks past me and walks over to the front door. "Amanda I know ....." the door opens her and I look at Stefan. "What are you?" She says as they both look at each other. He glances at me. Then back at Elena. "What are you?"

"You know." He says hurt. I step closer to Elena.

"No.... I don't." She says scared.

"Yes, you do, or you wouldn't be here."

"Don't." I say as he takes a step closer to Elena.

"It's not possible." Elena says. "It can't be."

"Elena it is. Now let's go." I say.

"Everything you both know... and every belief that you have is about to change. Are you ready for that?"

"What are you?" Elena says again.

"I'm a vampire." He says.

"We shouldn't have come." I grab Elena and start dragging her to the car.

"No. Please." Stefan says as he follows us.

"No." Elena says. "

"Get away from us." I say as We both start walking fast towards the car and he grabs Elena's arm. "Stay away from us." I push Stefan and Elena and I run over to the car. Within a minute Stefan was in front of us stopping us from running.

"How did you do that?" Elena says terrified.

"Please don't be afraid of me."

"Let us go." Elena says.

"Elena, Amanda. There's things that you two have to know and understand." He try's and grabs Elena again.