Chapter 1

It was 4:30 in the afternoon, y/n l/n and your best friend aria sawyer were walking out of your school, both of you were freshmen seniors (grade 11 to be exact) at university trinidad.

Aria Sawyer was your closest childhood best friend, you would describe her as a fun, kind, and brave person as she would always do very extreme things. You on the other hand were different compared to her. If she was loud and extroverted you were a quiet and ambivert book nerd, You were most a lot of students in your school known as the pure-hearted student as you'd help your fellow students whether they were in a lower grade level or a higher one nevertheless, you were a helpful and was an average student with good grades and kind soul.

You and Aria were walking around your neighbourhood looking for a small convenient store to buy for your afternoon snacks. While you were paying for the snacks and drinks at the counter, aria heard about other people talking about the disturbing mansion in the woods, they said it was haunted with many spirits and some were said to be dragged and killed in that mansion. Like the excited non-scared woman she is, she wanted to explore the place so as y/n came to her holding the snacks and drinks to eat, aria immediately told y/n that the two of them should visit this mansion that was near the forest.

"Oh come on y/n! This is going to be so exciting! Could you imagine?! All the antiques and portraits in that mansion?! It would be so lit!" Aria said happily, you weren't that scared and thought it was pretty cool but on the other hand, something didn't feel right with that house still standing over maybe years? It was said that the mansion was built in the 1910's for the most famous southern radio host from New Orleans, Louisiana. The radio host died in the early 1930's at the age of his mid 20's to early 30's, Nobody knows how he died which made his story more interesting to learn about.

You thought for yourself on what would you have answered, if anything you were half excited and half scared of what could possibly happen when both of you were inside that mansion, would you both get eaten? Would both of you get possessed? What happens if a demon is actually summoned? Would he haunt you? Or something else? All these thoughts were circling your head, you didn't know it could happen once you entered but still you were still young, wouldn't it be exciting to tell your future children about all the goofy ness you and your friend did back when you two were in senior high? Your curiosity got the better of you and finally agreed to aria's plan, you trusted aria anyways she was a paranormal expert, she wasn't scared of anything horrific things, she was only scared of one thing and that was her Hemophobia or the fear of blood.

Ever since aria was little her biological parents died in a car accident due to two cars racing behind them and the drivers weren't focusing on the road because they were focusing on each other on whose car was faster, leading for the two cars to hit aria's parents'car causing their death. She was in that car accident but she had lived, her parents covered in so much blood, she was completely traumatized on what happened, when they were sent to the hospital, aria was completely fine just covered in wounds but her parents didn't make it which traumatized aria even more she didn't have any other family left so.. after she was cleaned the hospital staff almost sent aria to the orphanage but a rich couple heard on what happened and immediately adopted aria like she was their own daughter, it took years for aria to finally moved on from the accident but she she still had her phobia of blood.

"Fineeee, I'll come with you besides I trust you with this weird paranormal stuff" you said, Aria left out a hurray sound and hugged you which you gladly hugged back. After eating your snacks and drinks, you and aria finally reached the abandoned mansion, there was a huge gate that was already rusty and dirty, it wasn't locked so you and aria had to push the gate open to which the rusty gate made a squeak sound that gave you shivers throughout your arms, after opening the gates you and aria went inside the gate looking around the open garden, it was 5:03 pm the sun was starting to go down but you two didn't mind as aria was already ready with her paranormal kit and you were always ready with your first aid kit.

You and Aria were in front of the house as aria took the first two steps and walked closer to the door, you followed after her, Aria knocked on the door two times. Nothing had happened, Aria slowly opened the rust door which also made a squeak sound which made you a little nervous but you shrugged it off as you knew Aria was with you and you know she could keep you and her safe with her kit.