⚠️Let me swoon over you; yeosakoi

Start from the beginning

There's a half-empty bottle of lube and a convenient silver packet that Jungwon tosses to Jay before scooting back against his chest. "Making hyung do all the work?"

Like hell is Jungwon going to go through the pain of stretching himself open right now, not to mention the fact that Jay's thick fingers were far better at opening him up. "You're the one who woke me up," he replies loftily. "So do it yourself."

Another time, this might've warranted him a few reproachful words from Jay until he apologized, shame-faced, but Jay only hums now. The sound of the bottle cap snapping open rings around then, followed by the squelch of lubrication as it's squeezed out.  "You're such a princess." A warm hand carefully spreads apart his cheeks before fingers drenched in cool liquid press up against him. Jungwon whines. "My princess."

The nickname has him blushing in humiliation but he doesn't comment on it; Jay always loved to drop new nicknames here and there to catch him off-guard. "At least warm it up before you shove them into me," he grouses but it comes out half-hearted as Jay thumbs around his hole, breathing quickening. The anticipation of being filled after having gone weeks without it quickly trickles in. Jungwon bites his lip and does his best not to wiggle his hips, lest he look too eager.

For once, Jay doesn't tease him incessantly and finally gives him what he wants, two fingers easily pushing into him, aided by the lube. Jungwon releases a soft moan, body going lax against the older's, who nips at the juncture of where his neck meets his shoulders. "Missed hearing you sound so pretty for me."

The hand holding firmly onto Jungwon's hip slips upward to hitch up his shirt higher, unashamedly running fingertips along the faint lines of his abdomen and feeling up the curve of his torso. Jungwon wants to do the same; wants to twist around and lay his palms flat against Jay's built abdomen and watch how it tenses under his touch, but the grip Jay has on him tells him that'll have to be left for another time.

Instead, he reaches for the arm looped around his waist, sliding his hand down the damp skin until he reaches his hand. Jay gets the hint, turning his hand over to lace their fingers together. Just like that, suddenly, this is less of a hormonal mess brought on by two boys and more of a moment shared between two lovers in the light of the morning. Jungwon hates the giddiness which floods him.

They've fallen into mostly silence as Jay works his fingers in him carefully, too carefully, only interrupted by Jay's pants against his neck as he resists rolling his hips up and Jungwon's quiet moans. Before long, his patience runs out and he squeezes Jay's hand. "More."

"You sure? It's been a while."

"Since you fucked me," Jungwon corrects. "Doesn't mean I didn't take care of things myself."

He can just see how Jay's eyebrows shoot up, followed by those stupid, hurt eyes and he's glad his back is pressed to Jay's chest, or else he'd be overcome with the greatest urge to apologize. "And you didn't invite me?"

"Right, because I'm sure Sunoo-hyung would've been totally cool with you coming into our room to fingerbang me in the shower. Now, get on with it—o-oh!"

Without warning, Jay pushes another finger into him, and Jungwon tightens up. "Clearly, your little fingers weren't enough, though," Jay says, matter-of-fact. He doesn't miss a beat even as he speaks, fucking his fingers into him steadily. "You're still this tight with just three of mine. You know I'm much bigger than that—how am I going to fuck you today, baby?"

It takes Jungwon a little longer than he'd like to come up with a reply, adjusting to the sudden intrusion. "Y-your loss, then."

A soft laugh, huffed against his skin. "You're right about that."