Clothes Dont Fit - Steddie Omegaverse

Steve went to put on his jeans, and the zipper went half way up, tears pricked at his eyes. He didn't want to tell Eddie. He rummaged through the clothes they had and found a pair of his mates sweats, he pulled them on. He placed his hand on his bump, he was so excited but they were struggling and he knew it. No one would let him work as a pregnant omega, even babysitting gigs were hard to find, Eddie had picked up two jobs to try and cover the costs of their coming pup. Tears began to roll as he pulled on his top, it rode up and clearly didn't fit as snuggly as it was supposed to.

He pulled it off and found a hoodie, it was oversized and worked as best as it could. He went to the kitchen and began to work on dinner keeping an eye on the clock, tears kept rolling. He needed to have it done before Eddie got off so that way he would have something to eat when he got home. He had half an hour before he would have to head to his next shift, Eddie had been doing everything for them, and Steve felt horrible.

He wanted to help contribute, he wanted to do something.

When Steve fell pregnant his parents had been on the fence, they felt he was too young to be carrying a pup, but they were trying to be supportive. Until Steve told them which Alpha he had gotten knocked up by, and they lost it. They couldn't believe he would be so idiotic, an alpha who lives in the trailer parks, and alpha who had been held back two years in a row from graduating highschool, and now because of Steve, a highschool drop out.

He cooked through the tears blaming the heat from the stovetop for his red face, he was lucky Eddie's uncle was so good about it, he let him move in right away, but it didn't make Steve feel any better. His parents pulled any finacle support they could offer out from under their feet, anything Steve owned that they bought they got rid of. He finished up dinner and had it on the table then he sat and waited.

He fiddled with his fingers, tears kept trying to well back up as he readjusted the waistband on the sweats, he was uncomfortable and the hoodie was too hot but he knew he would be cold if he didn't have his stomach covered.

He tried not to break down until Eddie walked through the door, Eddie saw his slight pout. "Whats wrong baby?"

"N-nothing." Steve said, standing to give him a hug. Eddie gave him a soft kiss, tipping his chin upward.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm fine." Steve replied again, messing with the hoodie sleeves. "I don't want to bother you, its silly."

"You're carrying my pup, you're okay, what's wrong?"

"Th-the pants and top are bothering me and I don't fit into any of my old clothes but I know we can't afford it.. I-."

Eddie's expressions softened, he pulled Steve into his arms. "We can afford some clothes for you, we aren't completely broke."

"The hospital bill...." He started up.

"Is going to get covered, they give us time to pay and I'm making good money now. I know its a lot but we can do this. We can get you some new outfits, something that makes you comfortable, something that makes you happy. I know, its okay."

"I'm...j-just..."

"You're going to be okay. Let's eat, I'll go to my second job and I can get you something new to wear on my way home."

"Okay." Steve whimpered, snuggling into Eddie. The alpha smiled and helped him to his seat kissing his cheek and then lips. Eddie placed a hand on Steve's belly. "I love you."

"I love you too, and you're so beautiful Steve."

Steve blushed, thankful for Eddie, he placed a hand on his own belly and smiled. Eddie would be a wonderful father, and he was an amazing mate.