He looked at me in surprise, and then yelled back at me:
"I didn't do anything! I had one of the maids take care of your clothes because you kind of bled everywhere on them, from hitting your head! Now relax!"
"I am not going to relax Loki! First you creep on my while I sleep, to a point where your BROTHER thinks it has gone over the top and decides to do something about it, since he can't force you to stay here. Then you make me pass out, hit my head, bring me to god knows where, and then you just hand me to maid for her to dress me up as if I were some sort of doll, and you tell me to relax? Fuck no!"
His temples pumped from him biting down on his own tongue and then he proceeded to argue with me:
"I TOLD YOU TO RELAX NOW DO SO! And that is My Lord, Your Highness, or My King, to you, miss!"
I slapped him across the face, and he looked at me in disbelief. He tensed his muscles, took a deep breath and walked towards me. I raised my hand at him again and he instantly grabbed both my wrists, pushing me against the wall, breathing heavily into my ear.
"That is no way to address your king, my sweet." He said, and grabbed my throat, not strangling me, but putting just enough pressure on it, to control me.

I was angry, in denial and... Horny?
Fuck he was sexy. The veins on his neck, pulsing as he grabbed my hair, pushing my head down, forcing me to my knees.
"Kneel." He sternly ordered, and I obeyed.
"That's a good slavegirl. But it seems you're a rough diamond. You do need a little training. From now on, you will not speak unless you get my permission, or I ask you a question, are we clear?
He looked me dead in the eye as I nodded, with a smile on my face.
"Good girl," those words alone sent a wave of pleasure through my body, "Now I want you to stay there, while I undress. And don't touch yourself. Clear?"
"Yes, my king." I answered.
"Good girl. And I don't want you to take your eyes off me for a second. I want you to see what is coming for you. Yes?"
I nodded in response. He grabbed my hair firmly. "I didn't hear you, slave."
"Y-yes my lord, I will not take my eyes off you."
"That's my girl" he smiled and let go of my hair, stroking my chin instead.
He walked towards the window, into a strip of moonlight at started to undo his armour. "You know.. I think let you call me something else." He said, while casually taking off his belt. "From now on you will address me as 'Sir'. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."
"Very good. You certainly are a good girl..." He arched his eyebrow, while staring into my eyes. I realised he was naked. And he was the most beautiful sight. His toned body, the muscles carefully shaped to perfection. He let his long and pale fingers run through his hair, barely shoulder length, wavy as if he had just stepped out of the salty ocean, and dark as the night sky itself. The short black hairs, going in a straight line from his bellybutton to his manhood was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. He was breathtaking. He looked proud and arrogant as he stood in the almost glistening light, but at the same time, he looked at me with lust and love. Most of all he looked hungry. Hungry for a physical way to relieve his anger with me. His selfcontrol was amazing.
He walked slowly towards me, and I could see him grow harder and bigger with each step.
"Suck." He ordered.
I stroked him with my hand, and he was hard as a rock. I slowly let my tongue play at the tip of his cock, before I slowly put the head in my mouth. I slowly rocked back and forth, only taking the tip in. It was going to be hard to get all of him to fit in my mouth. Near impossible. I was dumbfounded by his size. I closed my eyes and felt his nails digging into my shoulders, and I felt his desperate need to get his hands on something.
I stopped for a second, and while he had his eyes locked on mine, I slid just over half of him down my throat. His eyes rolled back, as did his head. I increased the speed, taking more and more of him inside my mouth. I gagged, sucked, spit, moaned and fucked his cock with my mouth until he grabbed my hair and stopped me. I looked up at him with my best puppy eyes and asked: "Did I do something wrong, Sir?".
An animalistic growl came from the back of his throat as he lead me to the bed. He sat with his legs over the edge and tried to catch his breath.
"You're a bad, bad girl... I think someone deserves a punishment."
Punishment? Uh oh...
He undid a bow on my dress, and it fell to the ground. I was naked before him. And I was all his.
He laid me across his legs with my ass in the air.
"Close your eyes, slave." He ordered, and I did as I was told.
SMACK! The first spank hit my ass, and a sweet feeling of pain and pleasure hit me. I moaned.
"Ooh.. So you like that? Huh?"
"Am I supposed to like my punishment, Sir? Doesn't that defeat the purpose a bit?" I smirked at him.
His right hand flew to my face to cover my mouth, as the following spanks rained upon my ass.

I got hornier and hornier for every slap, moaned louder and louder, and got wetter and wetter.
When he raised his hand again, I awaited another slap.
His hand never hit my ass. His fingers elegantly found their way to my sex, and started rubbing me, slowly up and down.
"So smooth..." he exhaled.

He slowly inserted one of his long fingers inside me, and pulled it out again, way too slowly. He started curling his finger up against my g-spot, sending me into deep frustration. Why was he doing it so slowly?
"Pl-please" I moaned.
"Please what?" He asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Please... Faster please, Sir." I begged.
"Get on the bed and lay on your back."
"Yes Sir" I answered as I crawled up and laid my head on the soft pillows, letting the silky sheets caress my back.
"Spread your legs for me." His voice was so goddamned sexy and raspy. The intensity in his eyes almost sent me through the roof in excitement.

I spread my legs, and he crawled in between them, and positioned himself with his face just above mine. I felt the tip of his cock on my sex, and it drove me crazy.
"Please Sir." I begged again.
He lowered himself down to my chest and bit my nipples, continuing to go lower and lower on my body, until he had kissed, licked, sucked and bit every single part of my chest and belly. He then buried his tongue in my pussy, and licked me fiercely up and down, sending waves of pleasure and ecstasy though my body. He then slid two fingers inside me, and started fucking me with both his mouth and fingers, until I was so closed to cumming.
And then he stopped.
"ARGH!" I groaned in frustration.
"As I said, you've been a bad girl. And bad girls has got to get punished." He let his fingers draw patterns on my belly. He flipped me so I was on my hand and knees. He positioned himself so he was bent over me, and he whispered in my ear: "I want you to beg. Beg for me, slave. How bad do you want it? Tell me how badly you long for me to be inside you, and use you like the fuck toy you are."
"Oh god, please Sir, My king, I want you so bad, please, pleaaase."
"More." He ordered.

"I want you so much, my king. I want to feel you inside me. I want you to destroy me, please Sir, please fuck me!" I cried.
"You. Are. Mine" He said, and immediately buried his cock deeply in me.
"Oh. Oh yes Sir, please, yes, OH" I moaned.
He grabbed my hair with one hand, my neck with the other. He controlled me. He used me. He fucked me like he hated me, and I loved it so much.
He thrusted faster and faster into me, as I moaned louder and louder. I heard his breathing getting faster and deeper as well.
I was close to climaxing, when I had to beg him. "Please Sir, please can I cum?" I begged while he was still fucking me faster and deeper than ever.
"Hold it in for me. You can do it baby, just hold it" he reassured me.
He increased the speed to a nearly impossible pace.
"Now." He said with his deep voice. "Come for me". And we both did, as soon as he had said the words.