Supper

You walked in to Loki's cell, carrying his dinner. When he looked up and saw it was you, his eyes grew wide, with fear or desire it was hard to tell, and you didn't care. You liked to think it was both.

"Good evening Prince Loki." You said calmly and evenly. "I have brought your dinner. Beef stew tonight, with bread, and strawberries for dessert." You set the tray down on the small table next to the window.

Loki closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall. He was securely shackled at the wrists and ankles and continued to wear the muzzle he had been brought home in.

"I will remove your muzzle so that you may eat." You told him, as you reached towards him. "You'll have to move forward a little."

Loki did as he was told and you unclasped the muzzle, removing it gently. Setting it aside you kissed him gently on the forehead. He flinched at the contact. "Don't be shy, you know I won't hurt you." You whispered softly into his hair.

Loki growled at you, baring his teeth. "I am hungry."

You reached over and picked up the bowl and spoon. Settling on his lap you began to feed him. You watched his face carefully as he ate, he did not look at you. Scraping the bottom of the bowl you put the last mouthful to his lips. "Now would like butter for your bread?"

Loki nodded, making eye contact with you for the first time since you had come in. You generously buttered his bread and tore off small bite sized chunks, which he chewed slowly.

You shifted on his lap so that you could rest your head on his shoulder as he ate. "Mmmm, I do enjoy watching you eat, but must you chew so slowly?" You whined.

Loki tried to nip at your fingers as you place the last bite of bread in his mouth. "Tsk tsk, naughty prince, you should know better than to bite the hand that feeds you."

"The strawberries please." Loki's voice was low, you felt it rumble through you. The vibrations heading straight to your core, awakening the desire you felt there.

You picked up the bowl of fresh, juicy strawberries and placed one tenderly on his tongue. You did this 6 more times until all the strawberries were eaten and Loki's dinner entirely consumed.

"Please leave me." Loki said.

"No. Loki, I know I won't, not yet." You knelt down in front of him and pushed his knees apart; you ran your palms up the inside of his thighs, relishing the feel of his soft leather trousers against your skin. When you reached the apex you rubbed his groin, feeling him respond involuntary.

Loki groaned as you rubbed his cock through his trousers. His hips bucked into your palm. You looked up to his face, he was glaring down at you, lips pursed. "You filthy quim, get your hands off me!" He growled threateningly.

"Fine." You reply curtly, taking your hands away and standing up. "It's the muzzle for you then." Your grabbed the muzzle off the bench, and moved to put it back on. Loki shook his head, trying to resist. "Don't do that. Either way I have to put it back on. If you resist further I'll call the guard. What do you think he'll say about your hard cock poking out of your trousers? I know you don't want more trouble."

Loki's head fell forward and he sighed in defeat. You reattached the muzzle, careful not to pull his hair. "Why do you try to resist? In the end you know you'll be begging me, straining against your chains, praying I'll go harder, faster." You taunted him.

Kneeling down again you unbuttoned his trousers, opening them just enough to free his erection. Despite his protests his cock is harder than ever.

"Your flesh betrays the longing you truly feel." You said, standing and lifting your skirts around your waist, revealing your bare legs and naked, dripping sex. You straddle his thighs and lower yourself slowly, stopping when you feel his tip align with your cunt. You rock back and forth a few times, allowing him to feel the wetness and heat there. Loki's hips twitched, you tilted your face to look at his, his eyes clouded with lust, his brow furrowed – in ecstasy or humiliation you could not tell.

You placed your hands on the wall on either side of Loki's head and drove yourself down on him, letting him fill and stretch you. You moaned with satisfaction knowing you would get what you wanted. Loki inhaled sharply through his nose, his eyes fluttered shut and his hips rutted against you, urging you to move.

Throwing your head back you lift your hips slowly before crashing back down on him, you repeated this movement again, and again. Loki started to tremble, sweat beading on his forehead, he glared at you defiantly.

"You want me now, don't you? If I took off that muzzle, you'd be begging me, begging to be ridden." You whispered hoarsely into his ear.

Loki nodded slowly, pleadingly. He grasped at the chains at his wrists, pulling them hard so that he could buck into you. You moved your hands to his shoulders, changing the angle so that he would hit that sweet spot inside; and began to ride him hard, bouncing on top of him as fast as you could. Both of you were panting, sweat rolled down the back of your neck.

"Loki, are you ready? I'm so close." You groaned. He responded with a low moan, and clenched his buttocks to get deeper inside of you. Without realizing it you knotted your fingers in his hair, causing his muzzle to come open and fall off. His lips found your neck, he nipped and licked down and along your collar bone, mumbling your name.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Looooookiiiiii!" You cried out as his cock throbbed inside you, his hot cum filling your core, forcing your climax to crash against you hard. You rock back and forth gently, riding out the aftershocks of your orgasm as Loki relaxes beneath you.

You slumped against his chest, panting; Loki rested his cheek on the top of your head.

"You bitch, wait until I am free of this place. There will be nowhere for you to hide from me. I will find you and I will make you beg for mercy." Loki's voice was rough, his tone was threatening.

"Is that a promise or a threat, Loki?" You asked, your eyes locked on his, you aren't afraid of him. He didn't answer you, but looked away, his eyes fixed on the window.

You slid off him, rearranged your dress, and patted your hair. "You'll have to put this back on." You said as you leaned forward and placed the muzzle over his mouth once more.

Wordlessly you picked up the empty tray of food and left Loki's cell.