Make a Habit Of It

I dried the gold plate placing in on the bench, ready to be stored away. I grabbed the next plated when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see the little redhead Wren grinning from ear to ear. Wren was the only other maid brought up from Midgard to work for the royal family of Asgard. I was brought up here by Thor after one night I decided I had had enough of the fucked up society on Earth, so I slit both my wrists open hoping to end it there when Thor, the God of Thunder came down offering me a fresh start. I happily accepted, so he saved me and BAM! I ended up here.

"Sup? Wren" I smiled up at the redhead.

"You need to come with me now Lady Iris wants to see you" she said tugging at the sleeve of my uniform.

"The head nurse wants to see me? Why?" I question.

"I dont know just come on," Wren impatiently said, pulling me into the head nurses office. A short, chubby grey haired old lady was hastily pulling out three dark red uniforms, she turned around, hearing us come in and let out breath.

"Raksha your finally here," she sighed.

"Yyeeeppp whats up?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"I'm offering you a promotion" she said.

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Me? A Misgardian? Wow you must be desperate," I said narrowing my eyes on her.

"Well, yes we are, you see Prince Loki's old maid Luna just quit and we need a replacement immediately so I'm offering the job to you," she said looking at me hopefully.

I let out a snort, "Oh yeah, that's a great idea, the one prince that despises the human race and finds them quite inferior, you give the job to me. Makes sense!" I sarcastically retorted.

"Do you want the job or not?" she snapped.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," I sighed.

"Good put this on and then go straight to his bedchambers, ask what he wants done. You have ten minutes GO!" She said giving me a red uniform and hastily pushing me out the door. I quickly jogged to my room to get changed, I pulled the uniform on quickly and groan annoyed when I saw the tight red maid uniform only just covered my ass cheeks.

"Well I'm not surprised he makes his maids where this," I muttered to myself. I slipped on my white converses and looked at myself in the mirror and quickly rimmed my dark blue eyes with black eye liner in a grunge look, running my fingers through my white/blonde shoulder length hair and ran out the door to Loki's bed chambers.

I slowed to a stop when I reached his door breathless and was about to knock when I heard.....high....pitched....moaning and wet slaps "motherfucker" I muttered to myself, face palming. I waited until the noises stopped and knocked, I waited a few minutes until someone called me in, I turned the cold knob and nervously stumbled in. I saw the handsome prince lounging on his bed with a long haired brunette laying between his legs, they both looked at me as I shuffled to a halt, my eyes connected with Loki's and my breath hitched. Well fuck, he was very sexy.

"And who might you be?" he asked, puling me back to reality.

"Oh um, I'm you new maid....sir?" I awkwardly said.

"Wow, there making little Midgardian bitches your maids now," the brunette snickered.

I glared at her, "Atleast I'm not a whore," I mumbled.

"What was that?!" she snarled.

"Nothing, I was just asking the prince what he would like done?" I smiled sweetly looking over at him.

He smirked, "I think its time for you to leave," he said. She glared walking out. "Now my little one, I'm going to a meeting, I want this cleaned when I get back," he said getting dressed.