chapter 4

Holly's pov
Sunday finally rolled in and it was time for my lunch date with Ezra. It's a bright day and Ezra insisted that we have a picnic lunch. I obviously agreed because it was a wonderful idea, I love picnics. I used to go on picnic all the time with my parents back in Nashville. What a wonderful time it was.

I quickly got ready. Jumping over the boxes in the living room and grabbing my phone out of the charger. I wanted to cook something for the picnic too but Ezra said not to worry he got it. I check for any texts from Ezra and see that he is standing outside my apartment. It's time, I'm so excited.

I open the door and see him standing outside with a huge grin on his face. "Hi", I say cheerfully. He takes my hand, spins me around and kisses it. "My god you look breath taking", he says while checking me out. I blush looking down at my hand still in his with his thumb rubbing my knuckles. I look up to find him staring at me with a grin. "Shall we?", he gestures towards the elevator. "Yeah", I smile.

We walk towards the elevator and he presses the ground floor. Then I realise that I didn't even compliment him. He was wearing a grey sweatshirt with jeans . He looked gorgeous and comfortable in this casual attire. "You look great", I say as he looks at me. He returns my  smile but I can see a little bit of blush in his cheeks. I have to agree he's as sweet as sugar.

We reach the park and the sun is shining as bright as it could. We lay our blanket and sit down on it. The cool Breeze feels like heaven touching my skin. "It's a nice weather", Ezra says smiling. "Yeah", I agree. An ice cream truck passes by and Ezra asks "would you like some ice-cream maybe?" I agree with him and he rushes to reach the truck before it leaves but the truck driver keeps moving forward and Ezra runs till I don't see him.

Harry
I was walking through the park while lily- my niece was playing around with the other kids. Gemma couldn't watch her today as she was busy so she handed her to me. It was a Sunday as well so agreed because I had nothing else to do.

I continued my walk but my feet suddenly made me stop when I saw holly sitting alone on a layed out blanket with a picnic basket. She wore pastel summery dress. It looked like she was waiting for someone. I didn't know who it was until I saw the same guy she was having lunch with the other day.

He brought her an ice-cream which she accepted with a smile and they talked for a while. I decided I shouldn't be standing here watching my assistant like that. It's completely unprofessional. But then lily moved towards holly with her hands behind her it looked like she was complimenting her.

Lily pulled out a flower from behind and gave it to holly. Holly's smile widened and she took the flower from Lily and her a hug. I loved watching this scene so I pulled out my phone and captured the moment but the guy sitting beside holly saw me and ofcourse informed her. She immediately turned and furrowed her eyebrows.

Trust me when I say that guy is so troublesome. I know he didn't wish holly to be stalked by a stranger but can't he just mind his own business. That man annoys me to the core. I hate him.

Suddenly lily spots me and comes running towards me saying "uncle haroldddddd", yes she calls me Harold she got the habit from gemma. I see holly start to stand up and move towards me. Is she going to yell at me for clicking her pictures?

"Mr styles, hi", she says as if nothing happened. "Um hi", I say awkwardly. Did the weird guy not tell her I was clicking her pictures? "Do you know my uncle harold?", lily interrupts "ofcourse sweetie he's my boss", holly says to Lilly and it honestly melts my heart. "You know my uncle harold has a huge company and he has to work very hard", Lilly says the same things I told her the other day. "Yes I know all about that",holly says smiling.

"Is she your niece?", holly asks and I get complete frozen. "Y-yea she's my sister's daughter", I say to her and my eyes suddenly meet the guy holly was sitting with. He's staring at us or should I say Holly's ass. Wow didn't expect him to be a creep as well. "Are you on a date?", I say without any thought. I don't why but it just came out of my mouth suddenly. "U-uh yea kind of", holly surprisingly answers. "Ok I gotta go Ezra's waiting", she says and leaves me standing. Oh so his name's Ezra.

I need to do something about him. I just know his intentions aren't clear. I don't want holly to get hurt I can never want her to be hurt. But why am I saying this shit. She's only my assistant. I'm so desperate for her and I don't understand why. It feels like a dream to have her around and I just can't get over it. I cannot see her with Ezra it boils my blood especially when I know he's not onto something good.

But I need to do something. I should confess to her but how can I just confess to her randomly? Will she even say yes?

I don't know anything! I should ask someone. Niall, yes Niall's the only one can help me. But I need to start planning first so that Niall can help my work my plan through. The first step should definitely be: remove Ezra from the picture that is, expose him