"That was close," Harry whispered, wiping imaginary sweat from his forehead.

Ron chuckled. "Library emergency, mate. Not bad, eh?"

They both stole a glance toward Alexia and Daphne, still engrossed in conversation and laughter. Ron wagged his eyebrows mischievously. "Looks like we've got a front-row seat to the mystery show."

Harry smirked, appreciating Ron's quick thinking.

Finally, Alexia walks away from Daphne, whispering a last thing in Daphne's ear, making the Slytherin blush and smile.

Alexia rejoined Harry and Ron with a playful grin, her eyebrows raised inquisitively at their stares. Before she could utter a word, Hermione returned, confirming the concocted library emergency.

Hermione explained, "Ron was right; there was an issue with a missing book. Can you return it, Alex?"

"Oh right! Totally forgot to return that book about Dragons from Latin America, it was interesting, and I think I have it in my bag I'll just-"

"We coming with you.", Harry says pointing at himself and at Ron, who quickly catches Harry's eyes.

"Yeah, dragons are interesting creatures, Hermione, wait here, we will be back in no time."

Harry and Ron, eager to unravel the mystery between Alexia and Daphne, quickened their pace to catch up with her. Ron was the first to speak, curiosity evident in his voice.

"What was that all about, Alexia? You and Daphne seemed to be having a grand time."

Alexia smirked, revelling in the intrigue. "Oh, just a little Slytherin-Gryffindor alliance in the making. You know, trying to bridge the gap between the houses."

Harry raised an eyebrow, clearly sceptical. "An alliance? What are you talking about?"

Alexia chuckled, deciding to play along. "Daphne wanted some advice on how to approach Pansy. Apparently, I'm the go-to person for romantic wisdom."

Ron and Harry exchanged surprised glances. "Romantic advice?" Ron questioned, incredulous.

"Yeah, you know, charm, charisma, that kind of stuff," Alexia said with a wink, thoroughly enjoying their reaction.

Harry chuckled. "Since when did you become the relationship expert?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised," she teased, not giving away the true nature of her conversation with Daphne. "Now, let's get this book returned to Madam Pince, shall we?" The trio continued towards the centre of the library, with Harry and Ron still baffled by the unexpected romantic twist in Alexia's secret exchange. 

Harry and Ron, still not believing her, keep questioning her, Harry being sassy says how she can be a relationship expert if she doesn't dare to ask Hermione out.

Harry's sassy remark earned a chuckle from Ron, and even Alexia gasped, pretending to be offended.

"Hey, I'm working up to that!" Alexia replied, feigning a wounded expression. "You don't just dive straight into the grand finale. There's a build-up, like in Quidditch! Slow and steady wins the race, mate."

Ron smirked. "And here I thought you were the fearless Jackson."

"I am, but I'm also strategic," Alexia retorted with a smirk. "Timing is everything, and I want it to be perfect."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Perfect timing or just scared?"

Alexia threw him a playful glare. "Scared? Never! Just waiting for the right moment. You'll see, it'll be legendary."