30

TWITTER

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
I love Storm so much

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
It's currently 1 am, I woke up because I needed to pee. Storm was cuddling me and I didn't want to wake him up so I tried to remove his arms slowly. I failed.

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
He woke up when he realized he wasn't hugging me, then asked me what's wrong or do I need something. I told him that I just needed to pee and he could go back to sleep, but he didn't.

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
He accompanied me in the bathroom half-awake. When we got back to bed, the first thing he did was scoop my body to his. He then whispered good night, sweet dreams, and I love you.

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
I couldn't fall asleep. I just stared at him. How can a person be so lovely?

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
Then I remembered how he calmed me down earlier when I was ugly crying. He kept insisting on saying sorry even though he did nothing wrong.

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
Then he read my conversation with Dara. Wiping my tears, he said, "You're never worthless, if anything else, you're priceless."

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
He continued to utter assuring words until I've calmed down. Never once did he get irritated because of my sudden burst out.

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
I realized how lucky I was to have Storm in my life, and how I love him with every bits of my life.

Yllona 🔒 francesyllona
Replying to francesyllona
My Storm. My Hurricane. My love.