𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"I'm at the club with Milan, she had a hosting and she wanted me to come with," She replied from the club bathroom, propping the phone up since she already knew he was about to request a facetime call.

And when he did, she answered.

"Damn," He said when he saw her, now in his car and tracking her location so that he could go get her.

She was wearing a brown two piece set that consisted of a small top and a matching brown skirt that stopped just a bit before mid-thigh.

She wore gold jewelry and heels, and her had just gotten done by her mother that morning. She had decided to a jet black middle part frontal that trialed down her back beautifully.

The woman had most of her tattoos on display, including the one between her boobs and the one that trailed down her spine.

She felt like she had a good bit of tattoos to only be nineteen, once her eighteen birthday hit she was getting them back to back, she loved them.

"You coming to get me?" She asked, even though she already knew that he was.

"Yeah, be ready when I get there,"

"Hi Judah," She smiled at the male as he stood leaned against the car, waiting for her.

"Where yo' clothes at Lay?" He asked causing her to frown.

"On my body, you don't like them?" She frowned, she thought that she looked good.

"You look good mama, ain't nobody mess with you?" He asked he opened her door for her, allowing her to get in.

"Nope, I'm okay," She answered before he closed her door, then walking to his side and getting in.

"I haven't seen you in like...forever, you missed me?" She asked him with a smile, he nodded before starting the car.

"you had fun?"

"Not really, I honestly don't really like the club. I rather be with my boyfriend," She said causing him to furrow his eyebrows in confusion as he began to drive.

"What boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend, Bryson," She replied causing him to laugh.

"I'a kill both of us right now," He said while speeding up and making the car swerve causing her eyes to widen.

"I was just kidding Judah! Damn," She said truthfully, her face scrunched up.

"You should've known mama," He said with a shrug, she didn't respond, just turning away from
him.

"Oh, you mad now?" He asked her with a laugh, she just ignored him.

"Baby," He said next, her still ignoring him.

She just grabbed her phone to text Milan back when she texted to say that she had gotten home.

"Dalaney, quit doing that," He told her, but she didn't budge, still scrolling through her phone.

He nodded as they pulled up to a red light, he then reached over and snatched the phone out of her hand, throwing in the backseat.

He was contemplating throwing it out of the window, but his better judgement told him that he shouldn't.

She looked over to him in disbelief as he looked straight at the road, beginning to drive once again.

"Where are we going? Take me home," She said but he ignored her, doing the same thing she did to him.

He remained silent the entire car ride, all the way to his home instead of hers.

When they pulled up to his large three-story home her eyes widened, she didn't where she expected him to live but it wasn't there.

He parked the car in a garage that already had multiple of them inside before getting out and walking to her side to open the door.

But she didn't move, cause him to sigh before grabbing her up, pulling her out of the car.

"Cut that attitude shit out, Lay," He told her after popping her exposed thigh roughly with his hand causing the girl to whimper as her panties pooled.

He effortlessly carried her all the way to the bathroom that was in his bedroom, placing her down on the counter.

"You good?" He asked, gripping her jaw and lifting her head up, wanting to see if her little attitude was over with. She just nodded, trying to ignore the throbbing between her legs.

Her large brown eyes stared up into his, flickering down to lips for a moment before moving back to his eyes, her lips parted slightly when his hand moved from her jaw to her neck, squeezing lightly.

Her lips looked so good to him, they were so plump and glossy, he wanted to taste them. He needed to taste them.

So he did, he leaned and connected their lips for the first time, giving the girl a slow yet passionate kiss.

His free hand gripped onto her waist as his other became just a bit tighter on her neck, causing her to moan into his mouth.

She gasped slightly when she felt their tongue swirl against each other, allowing him to explore her mouth.

He then reluctantly broke the kiss, he didn't want to do too much with her, yet.