" Let's go to mountain. It's time"  Wei Ying says sharing a look with his husband and brother in law .

  The  mountain

Wei Ying smears his blood-stained fingers against the ground, and traces out an ancient, forbidden array. A slit opens, and the tree that surrounds the  area starts  disappearing from the world for good.

Both young lan brothers looks at everything with astonishment

Lan zhan eyes were wide, his usually icy expression betraying his shock. while Young Lan Xichen looked dazed

Wei Ying can't help but look at his husband. Despite his stony appearance, Wei Ying can see tears glazing his eyes.

Zewu jun remained motionless as he watch the array  energy breaking the shield of resentment fog.

When everything is clear of dark fog, they saw a small house .

Lan Wangji took a deep breath as he walked towards the hut, distinctly he heard Wei Ying instructing their younger selves to stay up . His brother walking beside him .

The hut itself is beautiful, if evidently lonely, when Lan Wangji steps off his broom and onto the curb. It has blackened with age and decay, a state that isn’t helped by the sun setting behind it, giving it something of an imposing, silhouetted look.

" I am going first Wangji " Zewu jun says moving inside , leaving his brother outside.

Lan Zhan ," he says, like it's a refrain. His warm hands come up to gently take hold of  Lan Zhan hand as they walked inside.

Lan Qiren who too wishes to go inside with his nephew , change his decision to wait outside as he didn't wish to spoil his nephews  time. Behind him , he can feel the gazes of his  younger version of his nephews looking at the hut.

Talismans hung everywhere, blood coated too many surfaces to count. Lan Wangji frowned, glancing at the bloody circle on the ground, meticulously crafted and carefully placed. 

Be careful Xichen gege...if you hear voices, please go out.

Soon they come across a bed covered with tailsman paper

Madam lan has been laid out in a fine, white robes, made of expensive fabric that covers her all the way from the neck down. It looks like the kind of thing reserved for a Queen. Her eyes are closed peacefully, and her hands are folded over her heart. Her chest move up and down in steady breath . She looks peaceful.

" Careful Lan Zhan! We should  remove her body without waking her up or it may activate the spirit vein " Wei Ying says as he watched his husband caress his mother hands gently.

She is really alive " Zewu-jun says , the  emotions in his voice slipping out just a little more than he intended .

Qiren was half minded to go inside , when he saw them. Zewu jun walking out , holding a unconscious women in his arms . Behind him Wei Ying walking out holding Hangungjun hands tightly.

Qiren felt his eyes glossy with unshed tears as he saw a rise and fall of Madam Lan chest.

" It's okay lan Zhan. You succeed. You opened your mother door and freed her " Wei Ying comforts.  His tone so quiet, so comforting.

There was a moment of silence before old Wangji spoke again " Mm . My younger self will have mother now. Wei Ying saved him  "

As soon as Young Wangji saw his mother, he tried to take her.

" Not now. We need to move before the criminal got alert. Let's take her to Sinfu room. I have dismantled the spirit veins, She will wake up soon.  " Wei ying instructed looking at Young wangji, who is looking at his mother without blinking.

With all the grace that his inebriated form could muster, young Wei Wuxian scaled the walls once again, holding  Emperor smile.

He smiles in triumphant when he finds, no one caught him. He knows  Lan Zhan is busy tonight and that gives Wei Ying a perfect opportunity to sneak alcohol inside. He can't wait to share this with jiang cheng.

Wei Ying knows his brother is waiting for him in the room. Probably he must be seething in anger as Wei Ying keeps avoiding him since morning. Well precisely after meeting the future selves in the class

Fate was kind, or wanted to play its games with him more quickly because as soon as he turned, he was met with a sharp edge of hairpin amied at his throat.

" Don't make a noise or I will silence you forever. You didn't see me breaking curfew and escape and I didn't see you see sneaking alcohols. " A lady looking  with golden eyes threatened him.

Hu san tried to be as silent as a tree, hoping her brown cloak would shield her from wayward eyes only to be seen by young man breaking curfew. No way she will allow this man to create obstacles in her escape plan. She is tried of everything.... Tried of Genetian house.

Before the Young man could scream and alert the second jade, she needs to escape.

" I can help you escape from here. I escaped quite few times. Where do you wish to go pretty sister" Wei Ying flirts while holding his up in surrender.

" Ridiculous! Shameless " The pretty sister scolds.

( huh...why did these words seems familiar. Where did I hear them ) Wei ying mused with little pouted, uncaring of jade hairpin amied at his neck .

How is it. ?

Who do you think that women is?

Don't forget to comment and give kudos.

Thank you for your patience